Chappo - miscarriage

A/n: I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I tried my hardest to write this.

Your POV:
A sharp pain shot across my stomach. Ouch. That was odd. Maybe I was dehydrated or something. After going to the bathroom I noticed blood. Not a good sign. I began to panic slightly and paced around the room. I phone my doctor and they told me to come in immediately. I packed a bag just in case I needed to stay over night.

Chris was at work and he wasn't picking up his phone (which made me realise there's a no phone policy in the tower 🤔) anyways, I picked up my phone leaving a voicemail on Chris' phone as he didn't pick up. I arrived at the hospital and wasn't prepared to hear what was to come next.

Chris' POV:
My heart was racing. "Sorry guys I need to go." I said jumping up and leaving the tower. I needed to get to her. Y/n needs me right now. The voicemail she left was running through my mind. Hearing her heartbroken broke me. Hearing her cry made me cry.

Hey Chris, it's me y/n. Umm this isn't the news that you want to hear but I'm heading to the hospital. I think somethings wrong with the baby. *sobs a bit* I hope not. I'm thinking positive thoughts. Please hurry up. I need you here with me. I love you Chris.

The tears fell down my cheeks as I drove to the hospital. The traffic soon came to a halt. "Oh come on!" I exclaimed. Minutes later I was moving again. I got to the hospital.

I walked quickly to the reception area that I needed to go to. "Hello my wife, Y/n chapman, came in earlier." I told the receptionist. She nodded her head. "She is in room 204." She said. "Thank you." I smiled a little and headed to her room. A few minutes later I found her room walking in.

Your POV:
The door of my room opened. Hoping it was Chris and not another doctor. "Baby?" Chris said rushing to my side. I could hold the tears back so I let them go. "Y/n?" Chris said holding my hands. We looked into each other's eyes and that's when Chris began to soon realise. He looked down at my stomach then back up at my eyes. "No." He sobbed. "I'm sorry Chris." I cried as he pulled me into his arms.

We both cried. "It's all my fault." I sobbed feeling all weak. "No y/n. It's not. Don't blame yourself for it. This just wasn't the time for us. But this baby loved us and still will. We'll always love this baby no matter what. Y/n we'll get through this together." Chris said as the tears fell down his cheeks. I looked down at my hands. "Y/n, don't be so hard on yourself ok." He said softly. "I know." I mumbled quietly as the tears fell.

He sat next to me on the bed and held me in his arms for what felt like hours kissing the top of my head.