Singlets - marriage

Your POV:
Today is the big day. The day I've been waiting for, for my whole life. And what's even better, I get to marry my best friend. I woke up in bed by myself today. It felt off but I knew that it was only today and tomorrow I would be in the arms of my lover and husband. Exciting!

My nerves were through the roof but I managed to calm down enough to continue. My dress was hanging up on the door as I walked into the room, it was waiting for me to be in it but firstly was my hair and makeup. That didn't take long but I looked up at the clock realising time was going fast and soon I'll be standing in front of my love.

Everything was done and completed just in time. Everyone aka my bridesmaids were with me and were all ready. We took photos with each other and got some done professionally. This is really happening. "Ready?" Josie (one of my bridesmaids) asked as we headed outside towards the wedding cars. I smiled nodding my head. "More than ever." I replied getting excited.

Singlets POV:
Today was the day! The day I finally get to marry my one true love. The girl who has my whole heart, the one who I trust my whole life with. I can't wait. Of course I woke up nervous which is very normal for something happening like this.

I took a shower and put on my suit ready for the day. I was adding the final part to my suit by putting my tie on when all the lads walked in. "Ready for your big day Singlets?" Gonzo asked. "Indeed I am." I replied. "You look great." Hoppo said as he took a seat. Photos were being taken as we wanted some photos for memories of course.

Everyone was dressed and pretty much ready to go. The final touches were added and before we left we got a few photos. "Let's get the wedding started!" Maxi exclaimed as we all laughed leaving the building and heading towards the wedding venue which was about 5 minutes away from us, I'm not sure about y/n though. I hope she arrives here safely.

- - - -

The moment the music began to play my head shot up. Y/n's bridesmaids walked in first smiling and laying flower petals down. After they cleared the aisle, there she stood. Wow. She looked absolutely incredible and beautiful. Wow. I was speechless. Y/n walked closer until she reached me. I held out my hand which she gladly took. "You look beautiful my love." I whispered in her ear before kissing the side of her head. She smiled. "You look very handsome." Y/n replied making me smile. The ceremony began.

Your POV:
"I do." I said smiling up at Trent. "Do you Trent, take Y/n, to be your beloved wife?" They asked. "I do." He smiled at me not breaking eye contact. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." They said. Trent placed his hands either side of my face, moving his face closer to mine. Our lips touched and cheers filled the room. We pulled away with smiles across our faces and then lifted our arms before walking down the aisle.

I'm officially Y/n Falson!

- - - -

The sun was setting which was honestly so beautiful. We had just finished our reception/after party from the wedding which was incredible. "Ready, Mrs Falson?" Trent asked as I smiled. "Yes Mr Falson." I said as he took my hand. Trent and I held hands as we walked down towards the sand. Our photographer was taking photos of the special moment.

My dress is going to be cover in sand no doubt but I'll get it cleaned one day, well sometime soon, hopefully. We did some posses and spoke about things. Today was incredible.

We shared another kiss. "I'm over the moon right now." I said. "I couldn't agree more." He said. "Today was the best day. It went so smoothly and everything about it was incredible. The best thing was that I got to marry my best friend." I smiled making Trent chuckle. "You're my one and only baby." He said kissing me again. What a perfect way to end the perfect day.

A/n: requests are closed (: