Hoppo/Jake N - truth - pt.2

Jake's POV:
The door of y/n's apartment opened and in walked y/n with a big smile on her face. "So..?" I questioned feeling nervous. "He's accepted us but..." She began as a smile crept up on my face. "But?" I questioned. "He wants you to come over to his sometime for a meal. Basically wants to sit down and 'talk' to you." She smiled. I sighed in relief.

We walked closer to one another wrapping our arms around each other. "I knew he would give in." She mumbled against my chest. I chuckled a little. "Well I'm glad, now we can not keep it so private anymore." I smiled. "True." Y/n smiled looking up at me. We leaned in pressing our lips together.

*a few days later*

Your POV:
It was now Saturday and today was a 'big' day. Jake and my dad were going to be having a "talk". Well we're going over to his and his wife Karen's house for the afternoon. It is sad that my mum and dad didn't work out but sometimes good things come to an end. Karen is absolutely great for my dad but I'm so happy for them both.

We made it to my dads house, Jake and I walked up towards the house hand in hand. I squeezed his hand a little as we got closer. "It'll go well and if it doesn't then we can always leave babes." I told Jake. He smiled kissing my hand as he pressed the doorbell to the house. The door opened and it was Karen who opened it with a smile. "Welcome." She said giving us both hugs. "How have you been?" I asked her. "Jake?" Hoppo said making Jake turn around. They shook hands with each other. The two of them walked off somewhere in the house, leaving Karen and I alone.

She turned to me. "I've been good, busy with things in life but it's going well. How have you been then missy?" She smirked. I laughed a little. "Great. I just started a new job, my dream job actually. Life is good right now." I said making her smile. "Well I'm happy for you and so is your dad. I know he didn't really accept you and Jake at first but now he's warmed up to it, he really does think he's the one for you." Karen said. "I really do appreciate this and couldn't ask for anything better." I replied. We both got talking more for a while.

- - - -

I was sat with Karen at the table outside as we watched Jake and Hoppo talk while cooking the food over the BBQ. "How has it been with Jake?" She asked. Even though we spoke briefly about this earlier the topic never faded which I didn't mind at all. "Well before dad knew, we kept it private from him until we told him of course. He wasn't the happiest as you probably knew but he gave in which I'm happy about. I mean I think he's happy for us. Well I hope he is. I hope you both are." I smiled. "Like I said earlier y/n, I'm happy for you either way my love. You and Jake are perfect for one another!" She told me making me blush a little.

Just seeing them two get along makes me smile. I know they both work with one another but seeing this outside of work makes it so much better!

A/n: I didn't know how to end this part but this is what I have lol... this was written ages ago as well (: