Jackson - its hard

A/n: This is about tics and comes with a warning!

Your POV:
Today was a bad day for my ticks. I was struggling to control them like I can normally do. Jackson was up early due to work and I was staying at home for the day. I was laying on the bed while my body jolted here and there. "Baby?" Jackson said looking over at me. "Yeah?" I replied fiddling with my fingers. "I saw your body jolt. You ok?" He asked. So sweet. "Yeah all good. Just a tic." I said getting up off of the bed.

We headed into the kitchen and I poured myself a glass of water. "Water." I said before pouring it into the nearest bowl. "You're meant to drink that." Jackson chuckle. "Oops." I laughed. The bowl was clean so I poured the water back into my cup, well most of it anyways as some of it got on the surface top. I cleaned it up with help from Jackson. "If you need me call or text ok." He told me as we hugged. "Okie dokie." I nodded my head a little too much causing it to hurt. Jackson smile kissing my lips softly before heading towards the door. "I love you." He said opening the door. "I love you too." I said with a smile. Jackson left for work. Now what do I do?

- - - -

Hours when by and more tics happened here and there. I walked past the wall in the hallway. My fist hit the wall making my hand go numb. I didn't do it deliberately. "SH*T!" I screeched. I looked down at my hand hoping it wasn't broken. It was red, beginning to swell up and it was definitely beginning to bruise. I knew this needed to be seen by a doctor so I walked next door to my neighbours house. They're so lovely and offered to drop me off at the hospital. I thanked them but before I went in I phoned Jackson.

You.
Jackson.

Hey baby everything ok?
No I'm having really bad day.
Aw no what's up?
My tics are against me today and I'm struggling to control them.
I'm sorry to hear that. Think of something that you love and something that will distract your mind.
Oh another thing I'm at the hospital.
YOU'RE WHAT?!
I accidentally hit the wall out of control and my hand could be broken but I hope it's not.
Damn it y/n!
Sorry...
Baby I'm not mad at you. Would you like me to meet you there?
I'm just outside right now as I wanted to phone you but I'll update you when I can.
Ok. I'll pick you up. Call me when you're out.
Ok. I love you Jackson.
Love you too. Bye love.
Bye.

I sighed making my way into the hospital and booking myself in then waiting for a doctor.

Jackson's POV:
I placed the phone down and sighed. "Everything ok there mate?" Harrison asked. I shook my head. "My girlfriend is at the hospital." I said rubbing my hands over my face. "Oh god is she ok?" He asked. "Umm she hit a wall by accident and may have broken her hand." I told Harrison. "Damn. Hopefully she's ok." He said patting my shoulder. I texted y/n here and there waiting for an update but she said nothing was being said. Time went on and y/n got little information. The end of my shift was nearly finished. I had an hour left but Hoppo let me go early as I didn't need to pick up y/n.

I assumed that the hospital was busy and it took time for the doctors to see her. As I got to the car my phone when off.

Y/n ❤️
It's broken 😔

Oh baby girl.

Your POV:
Unfortunately I did break my hand. Only me hey. "Hey." I mumbled quietly as I walked up to Jackson who was waiting for me by the car. He smiled softly. "Come on let's get you home." He said opening the door for me to get in. Nothing was said on the drive home. We walked into our apartment and I walked straight to the bedroom. I'm so stupid.

Tears began to fill my eyes. I turned seeing Jackson standing there. I tried to wipe them away before he saw but it didn't work because he noticed them anyways. He walked over to me and took me over to our bed. Jackson held me in his arms. "I'm sorry." I mumbled as we sat in silence. "I love you y/n." He said making me smile a little into his chest.

A/n: I'll be doing this with most of the lifeguards as it got suggested in the comments of my last one I did about this (: