Harrison - arrest

Requested by @Thenextstepfan3

Harrison's POV:
Y/n. She's just incredible. Very incredible actually. I like her more than friends but I know she doesn't see me that way. I can tell. We've been friends from the day we both started this job. I'm glad we connected because she's a great friend to me and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

The two of us are partners for the day so this should be fun. It always is fun when we're together.

Your POV:
Harrison is only a friend of mine. I don't see him as anything else. I have thought of it before but no I just don't see it right now.

It's a new day and the sun is shining brightly. It was busy down here at bondi and there was more lifeguards on duty so we have extra back up if needed. I was sat in the tower with Jackson, Singlets, Harrison and a few others.

I looked through my binoculars and noticed some a guy near teens. They definitely weren't with him. I could tell this was going to go south. "Everything ok there?" Jesse asked. "I think this man is harassing these teens." I said keeping my eye on them. "Someone call the police so this guy can get arrested." I told them. "Me and y/n will go down to investigate." Harrison said as we walked out of the tower. We made our way down to the sand and towards the guy.

We got in the rhino and made our way down to the guy. Harrison got out and went straight to the guy while I stood by the teen girls. "We don't even know him. We think he's drunk." One told me clearly in distress. "We'll get this sorted." I told them as Harrison held him off until the police arrived. "Who are you?" The guy asked. "I'm a lifeguard." Harrison told him. I stood near Harrison. "They'll be here soon." I told him indicating that the police will be here.

The guy that was sat on the floor stood up but falls a bit then regains his balance. "Girls shouldn't work be working as lifeguards, it's a guys job." The man said. I ignored him. "Some people are concerned about your behaviour." I told him. "Who?" He asked getting closer to me. I stepped back a bit just as the police turned up. Thank god.

The police stood with us. "The police are here to have a chat, you've done nothing wrong." Harrison said to reassure the guy but really he has done something wrong. The guy looked at me and his hands came in contact with my shoulders pushing me to the ground with force. Luckily we were on the sand and not the concrete others that would've been another story.

Harrison tensed up. "Don't you ever touch her again or you'll be dealing with me!" Harrison yelled. I stood back up as Harrison helped me up. "You're ok." He told me brushing some of the sand off. The guy wasn't listening to the policeman so Harrison stepped in and helped arrest him. Harrison is a hero. He gave me a nod as him and the policeman took the guy up to the tower. I walked over to the girls who stayed back while all this was happening. "Thank you so much for helping us." One said making me smile. "I need to take some of you up to the tower for a statement if you want." I asked. Some of the girls agreed to go up while the others stayed behind and waited.

The guy was being held by Mouse and Deano in the tower while the policeman got the statements from the girls. Harrison stood by me while they gave their statements. "Thank you." I said to him as I looked up at him. He smiled down at me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I think I'm falling in love with him. He defended me. How could I not?!

⚠️ WARNING: a sensitive part is coming up!

It was now much later in the day and it was quite up in the tower. My trail of thought went deeper.

*flashback*

I was in my room when I could hear shouting coming from the kitchen. I opened my door to hear my dad screaming and shouting at mum. My heart broke. I so badly wanted to go out there and help her but I knew if I did I would come out hurt.

The shouting got louder and more intense. After a few minutes the shouting stopped then all that was heard was *SLAP* then a small scream. My heart broke. I ran out of my room and towards my mum just as dad left. He's no longer anything to do with me. I don't want to know him.

I held my mum for days as she cried and cried. This wasn't like her. I found out that my so called dad had already moved on and found another woman to marry. Ridiculous.

*end of flashback*

The tears began to fall down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and headed towards the door. They gave me a look. "I just need some fresh air." I told them making my way down the stairs.

Harrison's POV:
Y/n left the tower. I noticed some tears falling down her cheeks which concerned me a bit. "Im going to go check on her." I told them before heading out of the tower and down the steps. She was sat at the bottom with her head in her hands. I took a seat next to her.

She wiped her tears quickly. "What's up?" I asked softly. "What happened earlier just bought back some bad memories from my past. It included my dad. He left my mum for another woman after hurting her. I hate him so much. I have so much anger towards him." She cried a bit. My heart sank. The only thing I could do was comfort her.

I wrapped my arms around her as we shared a hug. "Don't worry about it ok. It's in the past and he'll never hurt you or your mum again. I'm here to protect you. You're the strongest and most beautiful girl I know." I told her as she looked up at me.

Your POV:
He called me beautiful. As I looked up at him I noticed he was blushing. I wasn't thinking properly but my lips made there way to his as we kissed one another. I felt a hand being placed gently either side of my face as we kissed. Cheering was erupting from above us making us pull away. We both looked up seeing some of the guys looking down at us. My cheeks went a little read. Maxi looked down towards us but looked at Harrison. "Baby Harrison is all grown up now." He shouted down at us as we all laughed.

Harrison took his hand in mine. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking in my eyes. I smiled. "Yes." I replied resting my head on his shoulder for a bit. Harrison is a true hero.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Feel free to request as many times as you want (: