Noah - family? - pt.2

Your POV:
So it's been a few months now. Noah and I are engaged. Omg! One thing led to another that night and here I am standing in my bathroom looking down at this pregnancy test I just took. I know we said in a few years but sometimes it doesn't work like that... ahhh!

My heart was racing and my hands became sweaty. The timer on my phone which I set went of making me snap out of my trace of thought. I picked up the test with shakes hands taking deep breath's. If it's negative then the timing wasn't right but you'll be a momma soon?! I thought to myself. I quickly revealed the test seeing the result.

Pregnant

Tears formed in my eyes and the soon fell down my cheeks. "I'm pregnant." I whispered placing the test back on the counter. I touched my stomach. "Wait till daddy finds out bean. He'll be over the moon." I smiled as the tears fell. The front door opened then shut. "Honey I'm home!" Noah called through the house. I can't wait to see his reaction.

Noah's POV:
Work was busy. I couldn't wait to come home and see my beautiful fiancé y/n, spend the evening with her and relax together. "Honey I'm home!" I called through the house. "In the bathroom. I'll be right out!" She called back. Y/n soon appeared in the room making me smile. "There you are." I mumbled wrapping my arms around her. "You ok?" I asked. "All good." She smiled pecking my lips. I could kiss her all day. "I'm going to take a shower then we can make some dinner together." I suggested. "Sounds good to me." She smiled taking a seat on the sofa while I headed off to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower before heading back to see y/n with a big smile on her face. "Baby before we make dinner I need to ask you something. What's with the big smile on your face?" I asked sitting down next to her. Y/n reached behind where she was sat and handed me two tests. We looked at each other. "You're pregnant?!" I whispered looking at the tests closer. Y/n nodded her head.

My mouth fell open in shock. "Oh my days?! You're being serious right?" I asked in shock. "I'm 100% serious. I can go take another test right now if you want." Y/n smiled. "Baby I believe you! You don't have to take one right now for me." I told her but it was to late. She pulled me towards the bathroom and took another test. She walked back out handing me the pending test. "Now we wait." She smiled resting her head on my shoulder. We sat there for a few minutes and then we looked at it. We faced one another. She looked at me with wide eyes of excitement. "We're having a baby?!" I exclaimed in shock. Y/n nodded her head tearing up. "We sure are." She said as the tears fell down her cheeks.

*9 months later*

Your POV:
The time flew by and now it's baby time. We arrived at the hospital and got checked into our room. A nurse came in and did some checks before leaving us alone for a few hours.

I walked around the room with my hands on my bump. "How you feeling babe?" Noah asked as he rubbed the bottom of my back. "Ok for now. The pain is still the same but I imagine it's going to get worse." I said breathing through the pain. Noah helped me through it, breathing with me. Tears formed in my eyes making Noah notice as he was now sat in front of me on the chair. "Baby?" He questioned softly taking my hands in his. I let them fall for a bit. He wiped them away. "What's wrong?" He asked rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. "I guess it's just that the time has gone by so fast that I'm the few hours we're going to be parents and the realisation is only begging to kick in." I cried making Noah chuckle. "Oh my love, wait till the baby is here." He laughed making me laugh in return.

Noah helped up off of the chair and back on the bed. I yawned a few times. "Why don't you take a nap for an hour or two?" He suggested. I nodded my head. Noah kissed my hand then stroked the side of my face before I drifted off to sleep.

- - - -

My eyes opened to the sound of my name being said. I lifted myself up a bit to see what was going on. Noah was standing there with two nurses. "Babe, the nurse is here to check on you." He said kissing the top of my head. I nodded my head. "Last time we checked you were around the 6 mark now you're ready to push. Let me get some more things together then we'll be ready." The nurse said then walked out of the room. Noah and I turned to one another with wide eyes.

Our baby will be here soon. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked. "About 2 hours." He told me. "Oh wow." I said rubbing my stomach a little. Before I knew it the room was filling up with nurses/doctors. Noah held my hand and whispered in my ear, "it's ok baby just focus on me and what the midwife is telling you ok." He said. I'm not to keen on a small space with loads of people surrounding me. The next thing I know I was pushing. This baby wanted out. After pushing for sometime our beautiful baby girl was born. Welcome to the world Ava Rose Finnimore.

A/n: cuteeeeee! 🥺 imagine a mini Noah oml that would be adorable 🥺😂