Chappo - crashing down

TW ⚠️ : mentions of a sensitive subject.

Your POV:
"I'm afraid to say this Miss y/l/n, but the tests have shown that you are infertile." The doctor said, as everything around me came crashing down. The voices sounded like a blur.

"Miss y/l/n?" The doctor said. I snapped out of my deep train of thought. "Yes, no that's fine, thank you for that doctor." I said standing up grabbing my belongings. "We'll be in touch over the next few days to give you options or the next steps." The doctor said as I smiled slightly. I said my thank yous and left the doctor's surgery. I went to the doctors to see what was wrong as my husband and I were struggling to get pregnant.

- - -

The weeks went by which soon turned into months, still very much negative. I'm just not going to think about it. It'll happen when it's ready.

The sun was shining so I thought let's get some vitamin D in while I can. I put on a cute outfit, something like this:

(A/n: no matter what shape or size you are, you'll look good in anything!)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/n: no matter what shape or size you are, you'll look good in anything!)

It wasn't warm nor easy it cold out there just perfect for a tee and trousers. For lunch I decided to make us a picnic of picky bits, something nice but simple. I made that all up, placed it in containers and into a bag then headed on out.

I walked along the path above the beach. It wasn't busy but busy enough to keep the lifeguards busy. I walked down still watching out. "Is that my gorgeous wife?" I heard someone say. I looked around seeing my husband Chris 'Chappo' walk towards me with a big smile on his face. "You look stunning. Wow." He said looking me up and down. "Give us a twirl. That's my wife!" He said making me blush after I gave him a little twirl. He always hypes me up. I love him.

We found a quiet spot under a tree, it was shaded. I made us some food beforehand. "So how has this morning been?" I asked biting into a strawberry. "Oh good yeah, a few rescues this morning nothing out of the norm." He said. I smiled. We kept on talking about the day so far, any news/gossip we've heard and also planning an up coming trip.

I saw a couple around our age with a newborn and a toddler. Oh how I wish that was us. We've tried so hard but haven't been successful. I went quiet. "Y/n, what's up?" Chappo asked. I couldn't keep it in. "I'm a failure Chris." I sobbed. "Baby you're not. These things happen, you can't help it, you're only human at the end of the day." He told me. He was right, there's not much I can do. We just have to be patient.