All lifeguards - beaten up

Requested by @caesarhamato22

Your POV:
Nothing beats then working with your best friends. Getting along so well is much needed with this job.

The tower door opened and in walked the boss. "That guy is back again." Hoppo told us. I gave him a confused look. "Who?" I asked. "There is this guy who keeps wondering the beach every so often, too often for my liking. In other words he's a perv." Hoppo said straight out. That's when it clicked. "Oh yeah. I remember." I said. We've had so many people tell us about this guy. We've tried hard to catch him but he's quick. "We struggle to find him or when we have eyes on him and look away for a second he disappears." Harries explained. I nodded my head.

Everyone in the tower turned to face me. "So we have a plan?" Jethro smiled innocently. "Does it involve me?" I asked. They nodded their heads. "Everything plan involves me?!" I exclaimed as they laughed a little. "Well he's most likely to come to you than one of us." Whippet said shrugging is shoulders. "Why not use Jethro?!" I exclaimed. "Not funny y/n." He said shaking his head. "Fine. I'll do it." I gave in. "Good because we would've made you do it anyways." Harrison laughed. "Ok you do have a point. What's the plan?" I asked as they explained.

- - - -

I walked back into the tower. "You guys are going to pay for this next time." I said grabbing my towel from the side. "Sure thing y/n. Sure thing." Maxi sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes. "We'll keep our eyes on you. The police should be here soon and we'll make sure nothing happens to you." Hoppo said. I nodded my head and walked out of the tower.

This was the outfit:

*a/n: something like this but the top is a bikini top instead

*a/n: something like this but the top is a bikini top instead.*!

The plan they had was for me to just be a normal swimmer who's just come to the beach for the day to enjoy the sun. I would be laying on a towel and waiting for this guy to turn up. I laid my towel down and sat down on it. My nerves were all over the place in a way. I was nervous because of the guy. But I know that I'm in safe hands with these lifeguards. I have to trust the process I guess. The beach was busy as it was a busy day. The sun was out which I loved the most about Sydney.

I could feel a presence near me. I thought it started to cloud over but then I noticed it was someone towering over me. Uh oh.

Jackson's POV:
We all had eyes on y/n because of this guy. I wasn't the only one nervous here, we all were. "She's in safe hands." Chappo said. "We're not going to let someone hurt her because if they do then they'll have us to deal with." He said making us all laugh. I took a deep breath as we saw the guy approach her.

The guy walked up to her sitting down by her. Y/n shifted a bit but the guy moved his hand touching her inappropriately. She moved quickly. "No. No. No." I mumbled to myself. "The police just got here." Jesse said with his hands in his hair. "We have to get down there before she beats him up! We know what she's like?!" Maxi exclaimed. I nodded my head as a few of us headed down towards her. She did a good job.

Your POV:
After sometime the others came out of the tower. I watched as the police and a few of the lifeguards, Harrison and Harries run after the guy. My heart was racing but I'm thankful that he was finally caught. The police detained the guy, bringing him to their vehicle.

Deano, Jethro, Riedy and Hoppo walked over with smiles. "You ok?" Deano asked as he stood next to me as we watched. I smiled as I nodded my head. "All good. We've got the guy now so at least we have some sort of relief." I said patting his shoulder. "You did a great job out there!" Hoppo said giving me a side hug. The ideas these guys get me to do.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!

Thank you for 10k (: