Harrison - backfired

Requested by @Thenextstepfan

Your POV:
Me and a few friends/work colleagues, Maxi and Jesse to be precise, are planning to prank my boyfriend, of nearly 4 years, Harrison. I love him. We're pranking Harrison because he's been stressed recently and I thought this may make him smile. Well hopefully. I'm prancing him by getting a 'fake' tattoo. Harrison hates tattoos with a passion. He thinks it'll make him look tacky and he also doesn't want me to get one either. Understandable.

Jesse and Maxi pulled me aside. "Here's the tattoo." Jesse said showing it to me. It was of some butterflies ranging in size. They were cute. The two of them got a wet towel and placed the tattoo on my wrist on where I wanted it. It was done in a few seconds. I looked down at the tattoo. "Aw I love it." I said with a smile. "It suits you." Jesse said throwing the bit of paper away. "This is going to be so fun to see his reaction." Maxi smiled. I do agree.

Later in the day I was up in the tower with Maxi and Jesse. We were just talking about stuff then Harrison walked in. "Hello babe." Harrison said sitting next to me. I turned to face him with a smile and he pressed a kiss to the corner of my mouth. He didn't see the tattoo. Time to show him. "Surprise, I decided to get a tattoo, isn't it cute?" I said smiling at him.

Harrison turned to Maxi and Jesse. "Did you two know about this?" He asked as they smiled. "Oh yeah, we went with her this morning to get it." Maxi told Harrison. "You would've fainted if you went with her so she asked Maxi and I to go with her instead." Jesse explained as Maxi laughed a little.

Harrison took my hand leading me to the sink and began to rub at the tattoo. It began to wash off which made him sigh in relief. "Thank god it was fake." He mumbled. Laughter was soon heard throughout the tower and Harrison look red with anger. We just pranked him. He looked at the 3 of us. "I'm never going to trust Bert and Ernie with you ever again, why did you three prank me?" He asked. "Well babe you've been stressed a lot lately and I thought a prank may lighten you up a little." I explained. Harrison huffed.

Well that's not the reaction what I was expecting. "Harrison it was just a prank." I said softly. "Y/n you know how I feel about tattoos." He explained as I sighed. "Yes I know." I mumbled. "Well I don't think you did." He said coldly. I gave him a blank stare. "Wow Harrison." I said quite. He glared at us before he stormed off leaving me in the tower with Bert and Ernie. Great. Nah I love them really.

- - - -

The two of us were back home now after a long shift at work. That argument set everything off. We sat and ate dinner in silence not saying a word to one another. We would normally speak about everything over dinner not touching our phones but tonight that was different. There was still bits of the 'fake' tattoo on my skin so I washed them off with a paper towel.

Harrison walked into kitchen and watched me place the tissue in the bin. "I love you y/n, you know that right?" He said walking towards me. I smiled nodding my head. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close. "I love you too." I said looking up at him. We smiled at one another before leaning in pressing our lips together. "Good because I don't know what I would do without you." Harrison said as he pulled away making me smile. We shared another kiss before he took my hand leading me out of the room.

A/n: hope you liked this and thank you for requesting!