Jethro - just a fan - pt 2

*skip to the future*

Your POV:
It's my birthday today and my family have a surprise for me. We're now allowed to travel the world and visit places which is amazing as I've been planning a trip. You can probably guess what trip I'm planning. I've saved up over the years.

I've grown up a little since the last time. I don't have a fan account anymore but I'm always going to be a fan. I still can't wait for the day till I meet them all!

I walked downstairs to be greeted by my family. They all had smiles on their faces and were waiting for me to take a seat. "Happy birthday y/n!" My parents said giving me a hug. I took a seat on the sofa as they handed me an envelope. I gave them a look. A confused one. "Open it." They smiled so I did. Excitement filled my body. I opened the card and began to read the writing.

Dear Y/n,

WE'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!!
BONDI BEACH HERE WE COME!!!

I looked up at them in shock. "Are you serious?!" I exclaimed in excitement as they nodded their heads. "There's more too it." They said. I looked down at the card and finished off reading it.

We're so proud of you and thought a holiday would be great for all of us right now. We know you've dreamed of going to Australia one day so we decided to bring that dream quicker to you. On the piece of paper below is all the information needed about this holiday.

The tears filled my eyes. "Guys, you didn't have too." I sobbed wiping my eyes. My dream is finally coming true. I get to go to Australia and go to Bondi. I could finally get to meet Jethro and all of the other lifeguards. I really can't wait for this trip!

- - - -

My family and I finally arrived in Australia and headed to the house we were staying at for the next 2 weeks. We have so much planned for this trip. The place we were staying at was only a 5 minute walk from the beach which was lovely. When we arrived it was getting dark so we decided to explore the next day.

Now it was a new day, we decided to head down to the beach. "Let's have a beach day! It's nice weather." My parents said making me smile. Today could be the day I see Jethro and the others.

The day went on and I met a few more of the lifeguards. I was up and exploring the beach but not too far from my parents. As I walked I noticed someone. There walked Jethro. Oh my days! He looks even better in person! "Jethro!?" I called catching his attention. He smiled and walked over. "Are you busy?" I asked not wanting to bother him if he was. "No I'm free for a bit. What's up?" He smiled. That famous smile! "I'm a big fan of bondi rescue, you're my favourite lifeguard and wanted to see if I could get a photo." I asked. Jethro smiled. "Of course." He said. I handed him my phone and we took some photos. "Thank you." I smiled. We both turned and walked away.

As I walked off I looked at the photos. My dream. "Excuse me?" I heard from behind me making me turn around. There stood Jethro smiling. "I forgot to ask what you name was?" He said making me smile. "It's y/n." I replied. "Well y/n, you have a very beautiful name and it was nice meeting you!" He told me making my heart race. The Jethro James said I had a very beautiful name?! Am I dreaming or what?

Jethro's POV:
I was walking along the beach when I heard my name being called. I looked over seeing who it was. She smiled. "Are you busy?" She asked. "No I'm free for a bit. What's up?" I smiled."I'm a big fan of bondi rescue, you're my favourite lifeguard and wanted to see if I could get a photo." She told me making me smile. "Of course." I said as she handed me her phone and we took some photos. "Thank you." She smiled. We both turned and walked away.

That girl was so lovely! As we walked off I realised I didn't catch her name. I turned back and caught her attention. "Excuse me?" I called making her turn around. "I forgot to ask what you name was?" I asked making her smile. "It's y/n." She replied. "Well y/n, you have a very beautiful name and it was nice meeting you!" I told her. We stood there in silence for a bit. "I know this may seem to soon but how about we meet here tomorrow?" I asked as her face lit up. "Definitely." She said. "What time?" She asked. "I was thinking at 1pm across from the tower?" I asked her. A smile plastered on her face. "I would love that." She said. "Ok cool I'll see you then." I said with a slight giggle. We smiled at each other and walked off in our own directions.

*next day*

Your POV:
I got up early and got myself ready for the day ahead. Today I'm meeting Jethro at the pavilion and I'm excited but nervous. "We're going to be on the beach but we'll send you a message if anything changes." My parents said as we got closer to the pavilion. "Ok. I'll see you later." I smiled. "Have fun!" They said walking off and onto the beach.

I walked across the pavilion for a bit until I heard my name being said. "Y/n!" A familiar voice said. Never did I ever picture my voice coming out of his mouth. I turned around seeing Jethro standing there with a smile.

We headed into a small cafe and got some drinks. We decided to head outside and sit in the seating area. "So y/n, tell me a little bit about yourself?" He smiled as we sat opposite one another. "Well I'm here on holiday from (your country). This has been a dream of mine to come here." I explained as Jethro smiled. "How about you?" I asked with a smile. "As you know I'm a lifeguard here at bondi. I like to surf and explore with Joel!" He told me. "I love yours and Joel's friendship." I smiled making him laugh. We spoke for hours and we clicked well.

- - - -

The 2 weeks came to an end. My heart sank knowing I probably won't ever see Jethro ever again. "Y/n? Where are you off too?" My parents asked. I sighed. "I just want to go down to the beach one last time before we leave." I smiled a little. "Ok don't be long. We leave at 3pm for the airport." They said. I nodded my head and walked out of the house.

The house was about a 5 minute walked from the beach. I walked down on the pavilion and saw Jethro leaning against the railings like he would. "Y/n?!" He smiled giving me a quick hug. The two of us began to slowly walk. "I just want to say thank you for making this the best 2 weeks of my life Jeff." I smiled. "Well thank you for also making this the best 2 weeks." He said with a smile. "It's gone by fast but I plan to come visit again next year." I mentioned. "That would be great! I would love to see you again!" He smiled. The two of us talked and walked for a while.

Jethro pulled me into his arms. "Y/n, I promise you one thing now, I'll never ever forget you ok. I'll message you everyday and I know the time zones won't help but I'll call when I can." Jethro said. I wiped my tears. "You promise?" I asked. "Definitely!" He said making me smile. We hugged tightly. I looked at the time on my watch realising it was time for me to leave. "It's time." I sighed. "I'll see you soon y/n." Jethro said. "See you soon Jethro." I smiled as we hugged one last time. "Text me when you're at the airport and when you've landed safely." He winked. "Of course!" I said. We shared one last hug before walking away slowly. I smiled and waved goodbye to Jethro. My dream has finally come true.

A/n: ok so I've been writing this for the past 5 days and I've finally finished it! Anyways, this is a good dream to have ngl!