Deano - half asleep - short

Deano's POV:
Y/n was long gone. She could sleep for hours but before she sleeps she would normally sleep talk. Y/n walked into the living room sitting on the sofa. "Ugh I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep." She moaned. I smiled. "You definitely won't be awake for much longer because I know what you're like." I smirked as she rolled her eyes. I switched on the tv as we began to watch it.

About 10 minutes later y/n was already asleep. "Babe?" I called to make sure she didn't just close her eyes. No response. I decided to let her sleep for a bit before taking her to bed. Some mumbles were coming from her making me smile. "You are so beautifulllll." She sang. My head turned to her. "We will riseeeee." She sang again. "Y/n are you sleeping?" I asked. Honestly at this point I couldn't tell. "Hmm." She responded.

Nothing was said for a while. "Deano I like cheese." She mumbled. I smiled. "Do you now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "No I hate it." She exclaimed with her eyes closed making me laugh a little. It was like she was drunk but I promise you she wasn't. "I met this person who knew a pig right and they went on an adventure to find a stone." She said proudly. "Ooo nice what was the pig called?" I asked. I didn't get a response for a bit. "Cliff." She said hugging the pillow tighter. Oh I do love her so much.

Silence was the only thing heard from the room. "Come on time for bed." I told her. Y/n opened her eyes looking at me. I smiled knowing what she wanted. She wanted me to carry her to bed so I picked her up bridal style walking her to the bed.

I placed y/n down on the bed and tucked her in. "Thank you." She smiled as she closed her eyes again. "You're so cute when you're half asleep like this." I whispered making y/n mumbled out some random words which I didn't understand. "Goodnight love." I replied kissing her head before she fell asleep in my arms.

A/n: this was just random so I put it together and came up with this (: also thanks for over 2.3k!!

Bondi Rescue Imagines - BOOK 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें