Harries - rage

Your POV:
My emotions and mood were all over the place. I was angry at the slightest things and it annoyed me to the point were I would throw something. The front door opened and I heard dad speaking to mum. My mum (Em) wasn't so happy when she found out but I was actually scared to hear what dad had to say.

*flashback*

It was just me and mum at home as my two younger brothers were at school. "Mum?" I called and soon heard her walked towards my room. "Yes sweetie?" She replied with a smile. "I have something to tell you." I said looking down at the floor. She walked in and took a seat next to me on the bed. "Ok what is it?" She asked running my back. "Please don't get mad. This wasn't meant to happen and I need you and dad the most right now." I said tearing up. "Y/n?" She said.

I looked up at her staring in her eyes for a while. "I'm- I'm pregnant." I managed to say without choking on my words. She looked at me in shock. "Mum. Say something please." I asked panicking. "I-I." She stuttered. Panic began to set in and she noticed. "Hey hey. It's ok. Yes I'm shocked and disappointed but I'll be there for you throughout it all. This wasn't what I was expecting at all." Em sighed. "Does Chris know?" She asked. I shook my head.

*end of flashback*

I walked out of my room and headed to where my dad was. "Dad I need to tell you something." I told him as he sat on the sofa next to mum. I sighed. This is going to end one way. Mum gave me a reassuring look. "I told mum this earlier and I wanted to tell you when you got home. Please don't be angry with me. It was a stupid mistake and I'm so sorry." I said as the tears began again. "Y/n what are you trying to say?" He asked. "Dad I'm pregnant." I blurted out not wanting to look at him but I soon did.

He stopped what he was doing and looked towards me. I didn't want to tell him but either way he was going to find out. "Who's the father? Please tell me it's not who I think it is." He pleaded. I looked at the floor. "Who do you think it is?" I asked. "Chris." He mumbled. I nodded my head. "Right where is that little sh-." Dad exclaimed walking past me. Chris is now my ex. We broke up but then about a few months, only a month, later I found out I was having his child. "Dad?!" I exclaimed. "I would go with him love. Stay safe." Mum told me as I headed after him.

The two of us made our way to Chris' work. I followed behind him as we walked into the shop that Chris worked at. "You?!" Dad exclaimed. Chris pointed at himself then turned to see if there was anyone else around. "Come with me." He told Chris and the three of us walked outside. "You didn't just leave my daughter, you got her bloody pregnant?!" He shouted. Chris didn't even flinch. My heart was racing. "How could you do this to someone like her?" He asked. Chris stood in silence. "Dad let me speak to him alone." I told dad making him sigh.

Dad walked away to cool off. Chris turned to me. "You're pregnant?!" He exclaimed. "Didn't you hear what my dad just said." I said as he rolled his eyes. "It shouldn't of happened. It's a mistake." Chris said. It felt like my heart got ripped out of my chest. "A-A mistake?" I questioned. "Yes y/n! A mistake. No of that shouldn't of happened. I'm too young to have a child. I don't want a child." He exclaimed. I so wanted to scream at hi.

My eyes went wide. "How do you think I feel?! It takes 2 to make a child you know so you are also responsible for this. I'm not getting rid of my child and if you don't want to be apart of the baby's life then it's fine by me because if I'm honest I don't think you should be." I explained nearly crying. "Good then it's settled." Chris said before walking away. "I hate you!" I shouted as he walked back inside.

*3 months later*

I was sat on a bench which looked out across the beach. My hands rested on my small bump which was now starting to show. I'm about 3 months along now. It's going great. Mum and dad are so supportive. Someone walked towards me. He was wearing a blue lifeguard top so I assumed he knew my dad. "What's a pretty girl like you sat out here all alone? I'm Jackson by the way." He said smiling as he sat down by me. "Hey I'm y/n." I smiled. We sat in silence. "You're Harries daughter right?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah that's me." I smiled. The two of us got talking and clicked right away. It was like I knew him for years. He's only a few years older than me (a/n: we'll say 2!).

- - - -

It's been a few weeks since Jackson and I got talking. We've been talking over the phone a lot too and I realised we have a lot in common. My bump was growing and I needed to tell him sooner than later. We met up by the pavilion on his lunch break. "So what did you want to tell me?" He asked with a smile. "Jackson I don't want you to get too attached to me." I said to him. "What's that meant to mean y/n?" He asked. "I'm pregnant." I said showing him my bump through my top. "That's not going to change my feelings towards you." He smiled making me smile. We hugged tightly. Oh Jackson!

A/n: part 2?