Harrison - nurse - part 2

Requested by @Hannah0010920

Hannah's POV:
It's been a few months since Harrison and I met. We've talked over the phone here and there. He's a really great guy. We've definitely grown closer. He would occasionally surprise me at work here and there which is definitely cute.

*flashback*

It was my lunch break here at the hospital and I didn't have much for lunch. The doors of the emergency department opened and in walked a familiar person. Harrison. His smile lit up the room. I smiled when we made contact and walked over to him. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked in surprise kissing his cheek. "I came to give you this." He said handing me a paper bag. I opened is revealing some food. "I was hoping to have lunch with you." He smiled. My heart!? "Aww definitely. It's my lunch break so let me grab my things and I'll meet you outside." I said as we walked in our separate directions. I headed to the nurses office and there was Sally. She was smiling like mad.

I walked over to my desk. "You're in a happy mood. Who's got you feeling like this and where are you going?" She smirked "I'm off to get lunch." I smiled grabbing my bag. "With anyone in particular?" She asked hinting. "Maybe Harrison." I smiled. "You two should just date already. Ahh go girl! Have fun out there but be back on time!" She reminded me as I laughed. I waved goodbye and headed outside to meet Harrison for our little lunch date. Well I'm calling it that anyways.

*end of flashback*

I got snapped out of my thoughts by my phone going off. It was Harrison. My cheeks went red as I saw his name. Ahhh.

Harrison 😍❤️
Hannah! Would you like to meet up for a drink and a bite to eat later? Also I have something important to tell you so you have to say yes.

Duh? Of course I would. I smiled as I read the text over and over before replying.

Hannah 🌸
Yes! I would love too. What time you thinking?

This was interesting. I mean if it's what I think it is then maybe I have a chance... soon Harrison replied and we got a time set for us to meet.

Harrison's POV:
Hannah is a wonderful person. I'm lucky I met her but obviously it was when I injured myself but now that's all fine. I'm good. We're meeting for lunch which will be great. This time we both have a day off so no more me going to the hospital for a while. I made my way to the cafe that we were meeting and and waited outside for her.

Hannah walked in my direction with a huge smile on her face. "Hey." I said hugging her. We hugged tightly. "Ready for food?" I asked a little nervously. She smiled and we began to head into the cafe. I opened the door letting her in first. We both looked up at the menu deciding on what we wanted. She reached down into her bag. "I'll pay." I told her. "But Harrison." She said giving me the look. I shook my head. "Go take a seat and I'll be right back." I told her as she went to find us a table. I ordered our food and collected our drinks before heading over to the table. "Thank you." She smiled taking her drink.

I got comfortable and we began talking about things. "So how's work been recently?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "Yeah it's alright. It's been really busy recently. The amount of dislocations I've dealt with over the past week is incredible." She exclaimed making me chuckled a little. "How about you?" She asked. "I must admit it's also been busy. It's been ok though." I told her. Our food soon arrived and we got eating.

- - - -

We both finished our lunch and stayed sat down for a while before getting up and moving. "You ok there you seem nervous? What's on your mind?" She asked. I indeed was nervous. "Ah it's nothing really." I told her but it really was. "No it's something, come on you can tell me you know." She smiled wriggling her eyebrows making me laugh a little. I took a deep breath. It's not or never. "I know this might be just a little too soon but I was wondering if you would want to be more than friends?" I asked nervously.

Hannah's POV:
My heart began to face. I smiled. "I would love that." I smiled as Harrison soon smiled after. "Ahh I wouldn't know what to do if you said no." He chuckled. "How could I say no?" I smirked as he raised an eyebrow. We laughed and began to walk off home.

A/n: hope you liked this and thank you for requesting.