Jackson - my future

Your POV:
This is going to be so much fun and by so much fun (I mean that sarcastically) it's not. As simple as that!

I'm working with my ex (again) today. We've been on the same shifts ever since the break up. Not that I'm fussed but it's just I want my own space for a bit and not see him, you get what I mean? Jackson and I broke up about a month ago and we're both taking it well I'd say? He was my everything but I guess these things happen for a reason.

I woke up in my apartment, the warmth instantly hitting me. Another warm day here in Bondi. I smiled. Today is going to be a good day! I reminded myself. I had breakfast, the usual, then took a shower. I put the famous blue jersey on looking at myself in the mirror smiling. Before I knew it, it was time for me to grab my back and leave. I locked up my apartment then walked to work as its only about a 10 minute walk from mine to the beach.

I walked into the tower to be greeted by a load of laughter, cheering and then it going quiet. "ITSSSSS Y/NNNNN!" Maxi shouted making me smile. He walked over giving me a hug. Jackson turned in his chair looking at us with a slight smirk. What's that for? I rolled my eyes slightly. I placed my things down by where I was sitting today.

We all got chatting, catching up with what's been going on, past and upcoming holidays and pretty much everything from big to small. "How long have you two been together?" Maxi asked looking between Jackson and I. Jackson cleared his throat. "About a year and 5 months." He said scratching the back of his head. I nodded. "Yeah that's right." I said trying to make it sound legit.

*1 year and 4 months - I said to myself.

They all smiled. "How sweet." Reidy commented. "Give her a kiss." Harries said with a chuckle. No please no. I smiled awkwardly to myself. Jackson stood up and gave me a quick peck. Niceeee. Then walked out of the tower for a while. "You two are so cute, god." Reidy said making us all chuckle. We "were" I said in my head.

It was later on in the day and the tower was quiet, leaving just Jackson and I in there by ourselves. It was that awkward silence when you both want to say something but you can't. "Y/n maybe we are meant to be together. I can't not want to kiss you all the time if we work together 24/7." Jackson told me. I smiled. Maybe we are.

Jackson's POV:
I just can't get over her. She is literally what I want in life. She's my future and I want to build that with her. God whyyyy!? This NEEDs to change, me, us.

I love Y/n!