Joel- miss me

Your POV:
Joel and I had a great relationship when it started then it slowly began to derail which was a shame. I wanted to try fix things between us but Joel clearly didn't.

I was on the pavilion, sat on a bench with some paper work which Hoppo gave me to complete for him as I needed to do so. Just a few forms here and there. The sun was shining which was feeing great against my face/body. Before stepping outside I obviously covered myself in sunscreen because I don't want to burn in the sun this time round. A shadow loomed over the bench making me sigh. Who is it this time?! I looked up seeing Joel. I huffed not really wanting to speak to him.

Joel stood in front of me. "I miss you. I miss us. Can we talk?" Joel asked as he approached me. I rolled my eyes. "So now you want to speak to me." I replied with a small smile/laugh. "Y/n. Im being serious here." He added. "Well so am I Joel. You had your chance. You clearly didn't want too and blew it. So no Joel, no we can't really talk." I said packing up my things.

I slowly began to walk away. "Y/n!" He shouted walking after me. "How may I help?" I asked politely with a smile. "Talk. Talk to me." He pleaded. This'll hurt him probably but the truth needs to be said. I took a breath. "What were we? I never understood our relationship if I'm honest. Sometimes we were friends, sometimes we were more than friends. Then one day I'm literally just a stranger to you. Do you know how much that hurt and made me feel? One minute you're talking to me nonstop, as if I was something special then the next minute you were talking to me as if I mean nothing to you or didn't exist. One day you would pay so much attention to me and then the next day you would completely ignore me. Don't fuck with my feelings because you're unsure about yours Joel." I said feeing so angry with him. Joel looked at me in shock and slowly walked away with nothing to say, heading back to the tower.

I rolled my eyes. A hand placed itself on my shoulder making me turn sewing Jethro standing there. "How much of that did you hear?" I asked. He sighed. "The whole thing." He said with a small (sad) smile. My eyes slowly began to fill with tears. "I didn't mean it like that, honestly. I just got so frustrated. I really didn't mean it to come out like that." I cried. "Y/n, sometimes things like this come out as the truth which needs to be said and you said the truth. If it hurts him, it hurts him. I'm not taking sides here but hopefully the two of you sort this out and either become friends again or just civil to each other." Jethro said patting my shoulder before giving me a wave and walking off. Only time will tell I guess.

A/n: we're nearly at 1m views on my fist bondi images book 🫢 like wow that's a lot, thank you all so much 🤍