Jesse - drunk

Requested by @Thenextstepfan3

Your POV:
Nothing but good friends as that's what he calls it. Jesse and I are best of friends and have been for years. I caught feelings for him let's say and I like him more than a friend. I'm pretty sure he likes me that way too as when we're at work they like to wind us up about each other. It's cute.

One much needed night out after work, Maxi, Harrison, Jesse, myself and some of the other guys headed out to the local bar. Much needed actually. We all had our drinks besides myself and a few of the others due to some of us driving and being responsible. It's been a few hours and some of the guys are pretty drunk, take a guess. Well Jesse, Maxi and Harrison are definitely drunk for sure. They began to sing along to the song that was playing in the background, loudly. Also they were dancing which set my laughter off. I couldn't stop laughing while they sang and danced. Once they stopped I stopped myself.

Jules came over and took a seat next to me. I turned and smiled. "Thank god we aren't drinking much tonight." Jules laughed a bit. "I know, we have to be responsible for all these boys or else they'll never go home after the bar closes." I told her. "I knew it was a smart choice to make you my son's godmother." Jules told me as we laughed. I turned my head just to make sure that the lads weren't doing anything stupid when I spotted a girl, around my age talking to Jesse. I didn't think much of it actually until she got closer and closer.

They were both laughing at each other which made my heart race. I tensed up a little making Jules notice. "What's up?" Jules asked. "That girl talking to Jesse." I said not taking my eyes off of them. "Oh, are you jealous?" She smirked. "Jealous? No, I'm not jealous." I said quickly. "You were never bothered about girls talking to Jesse before unless you like him!" She exclaimed. "Shh, keep it down, I don't want him to hear us talking about him." I told her. "Go over there and get him girl!" Jules stated. "No,he's busy." I said watching every action she made. "Go over there and take him home y/n. I'll watch Maxi and Harrison. I'll make sure they get home safe along with the other boys, go." She said pushing me a little. "Ok fine, I'm going over." I said with a smile and walk over to Jesse.

Jesse's POV:
We were talking. That's all. That's all I planned for it to be. Nothing more. I felt her hand on my thigh rubbing it a little. "Wanna get out of here with me? We can go back to my place, cutie." She told me. I saw y/n heading in my direction. "Oh umm, I have a girlfriend." I tell her. She smirks ignoring what I said. "Oh come on, that's what all the cute boys like you say, let's get out of here and go on an adventure." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Maxi was sat next to me so I turned my head and whispered into his ear. "I really don't want to go with this girl so just back me up and tell her I have a girlfriend." I whispered. Maxi turned to the girl. "He has a girlfriend." Maxi told her. She looked around. "Oh I don't see her." She said with a smirk. That's when I noticed y/n standing there.

Your POV:
A smile was placed on my lips as I heard the whole conversation. "Turn around." I said to the girl as she did slowly. "Now you see her." I smiled waving the girl off as she walked away, mad. I turned to Jesse. "Come on Jesse, it's time to go home." I told him. "I don't want to go home, y/n, I wanna stay here with the boys." He told me before yawning. "You need to go to sleep, come on, it's time to go home." I told him once more. "No." He said sternly crossing his arms like a little kid while pouting. Maxi and Harrison were laughing at him. "You are going home with me and that's final." I said for the last time. Harrison turned to Jesse. "Just listen to her, she's not going to give up with getting you home." Harrison told him. "Fine, night guys." He said. I took Jesse's arm and directing him out of the pub. Smiling at Jules as we passed.

The two of us walked home as my apartment isn't far from where we were tonight. I unlocked the door helping Jesse inside as he stumbled around making me smile just a tiny bit. I directed him to the guest bedroom which he was going to be staying in for the night. We walked in and I gently pushed him down on the bed. "Thanks." He mumbled. "Sleep tight Jesse." I said leaving the room and making my way into my own. I walked towards my dresser and began to take my make up off. What a night this was?!

The bedroom door opened and in walked Jesse. "You're pretty." Jesse told me making me smile. I laughed a little too. "Come on, I'll take you back to the guest bedroom." I told him. "No." He said. I rolled my eyes. Jesse walked towards me and I walked backwards until my back is against the wall. Jesse's hands were placed either side of me. We stared into each other's eyes. "You just haven't figured it out, haven't you, y/l/n." He said. "What?" I asked in confusion. "My feelings towards you, I've liked you for a few weeks now." He admitted. "Jesse, I like you too." I told him. The gap between us soon closed and our lips touched.

We continued to kiss and we fell back on the bed where we continued to make out. It clicked in my brain realising what was happening. Jesse was drunk so he had no clue himself. I pushed him off of me and he fell to my side. "Another day." I mumbled. Jesse groaned. "Time for sleep Jesse." I said stroking his hair and his eyes soon closed. Jesse soon fell asleep and small snores left his lips. I smile heading into the bathroom to get myself ready for bed. Once I finished I got back into bed and snuggled up next to him. "Goodnight Jesse." I whispered before turning off the lamp.

- - - -

The next morning came around. I saw Jesse passed out asleep next to me so I carefully/quietly headed to the kitchen to start making breakfast for us both. When Jesse wakes up, he's definitely going to have a head ache so I got some pills (for the headache) ready and a glass of water for him to take them. Just on cue, Jesse walked over to me looking super tired and somewhat hungover. I smiled. I grabbed the glass of water and pills handing them to him. "Morning." I said as he yawned. "What happened after we went out last night?" He asked as he took the pills and water. "As you can see, I took you back to mine and you went to sleep." I explained. Jesse gave me a look. "Did I kiss you last night?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him right away.

The memories began to flood back. "No." I told him as I went to check back on the breakfast that I was cooking. "Be honest, please." He asked. I sighed. "You did kiss me and you told me your feeling for me." I said as I walk back over to him. "Oh no, you know now, this will ruin our friendship." He said running his hands through his hair. "It's fine, besides I like you too." I smiled. "Wait really?" He asked smiling. "Yeah." I smiled as Jesse walk back towards me. "Can I kiss you again?" He asked innocently making me smile. "Go ahead." I replied as he placed his lips on mine again.

We pulled away from the passionate kiss then I quickly had to rush over to the breakfast. The food was soon dished up and we got eating. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Jesse asked with a smile as we finished up breakfast. I smiled leaning over the table pressing our lips together. "Yes." I smiled making him smile back. Jesse washed up the dishes while I went to get changed for work. I finished getting ready and headed back into the living room seeing Jesse sat on the sofa on his phone. "Let's get going." He smiled taking my hand. "Yes please." I smiled as we headed out of the house and headed towards Jesse's apartment.

We stopped by Jesse's place so he could get out of his clothes from the night before and into some clean ones for work. After that was done we both got in the car and headed to Maxi and Harrison's shared apartment.

The door opened revealing a smiling Maxi. He looked down at our hands. "Yes, y/n and Jesse are finally together!" Maxi exclaimed making us both laugh a little. "The love birds finally got together?! Yes, I better be a godfather to one of your kids in the future." Harrison said making me blush a little. "Me too, I wanna be a godfather too." Maxi said making us laugh. "Woah! Woah, boys, y/n and I aren't married and expecting a baby yet." Jesse told them. I smiled at them. "It's ok Jesse. And you two will definitely be godfathers to two of our kids." I told them making them smile.

We said our goodbyes and headed to the tower for work where everyone was happy and over the moon that Jesse and I were finally together.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!