Chappo - cheat - short

Your POV:
I woke up in bed by myself again. This is the 3rd time this week. Chris and I are on rocky terms with our relationship at the moment. I got out of bed sighing as I noticed the empty space next to me. For some reason my emotions are all over the place recently. All I want to do is cry all the time. I got myself ready for work and did what I needed to do before I shut the door behind me and headed to work. I soon got the and decided to knuckle down and forget about everything.

My hands ran across my face. "Babes you ok?" Christina my best friend/co-worker asked noticing that I wasn't myself. I sighed. "No not really." I said. "What's up? Spill it all out." She said taking a seat next to me. "I have so much on my plate right now. I woke up by myself again today. It's been nearly 2 weeks living like this. I don't want to jump to conclusions but I think he's cheating on me." I explained as the thoughts ran through my mind. "Oh babe that's not good. If I were you, I would speak to him immediately and sort things out." She saint rubbing my back. "You're right. I can't hide it away from him. I'll text him now so once I've finished work we can speak." I said and Christina nodded her head.

I picked up my phone and began to type a message for him:

Hey Chris, we need to speak once we've both finished work! It's important! Xx

I put 'xx' (it's kisses) as I always do that even though I am mad at him!

- - - -

Chris walked in the room. "Why have you been so distant towards me lately?" I questioned out of curiosity. "I cheated on you y/n. That's where I've been." Chris said with no emotion. His facial expression was still the same. "Y-you cheated on me?" I stuttered not believing him. He nodded his head. Tears began to form in my eyes. The tears fell down my cheeks as I ran to the bedroom. I began to pack a bag with all the things I needed. Chris didn't bother to stop me which showed how much he loved me.

I took my bag with me to the door. "You can have this back." I said taking off the necklace which he gave me for our anniversary a few days ago. He's blew it. Big time. "Don't bother calling me again." I said opening the door. I looked at Chris one last time. "Oh I'm pregnant by the way." I smiled shutting the door behind me. Chris didn't bother coming after me. I found out I was pregnant a few days ago and was planning on telling him, well surprising him actually. Obviously he had other ideas...

A/n: part 2?

I'm slowly getting my motivation back (: