Jethro - beach day

A/n: I couldn't think of much for this one as my mind is blank but enjoy (:

Your POV:
There was loud knocks coming from my door. I got out of bed and headed to the door. I opened it seeing my best friend standing there all ready for the day. "Y/n! Have you just got up?" They asked. I nodded my head yawning. "Yeah." I said letting y/bf/n in. "We're going to the beach remember." They said. "Ok, ok give me like 10 minutes then I'll be ready." I said heading to the bathroom/bedroom to get ready. The two of us headed down to the beach and spent the most of it sun bathing (baking).

The boy with the long blonde hair was definitely my type. His hair though. His eyes. His smile! "Hey y/n!" My friend said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I replied. "Stop staring." They said making laugh. I rolled my eyes. I went through my bag so it looked like I was doing something else. "Well y/n you've definitely got his attention as he's coming over to you right now." They mentioned. Oh no.

Jethro's POV:
I was sat in the rhino with Jackson. "Jeff, I think someone's staring at you." He said hinting over to some people. "I'm sure it's nothing. I get that all the time." I said. "Oh ok. I was thinking something else because from what I can see that the girl with *your hair colour* is blushing when either one of us would look at them." Jackson stated with a smirk. "With that I'm going to go over and see." I said jumping out of the rhino and making my walk over to them.

Your POV:
The blonde walked towards me soon he was near me smiling like mad. "I couldn't help but notice you staring at me." He smirked. "I'm sorry about that." I said with a nervous laugh. "I'm Jethro." He said. "Y/n." I smiled. "So what brings you here to bondi?" Jethro asked. "Well first off the lovely sunny weather and the beautiful scenery." I smiled as he smiled too. "You don't sound like you're from around here." He told me. "No I'm moved here nearly 4 years ago. I'm originally from *your country*." I smiled.

Jethro smiled. "Wow. Sounds cool. You sound like a very nice person and I wouldn't mind getting to know you some more." Jeff said making my heart flutter. "Thank you. Well the same with you. I love your hair." I said making him chuckle. "Why thank you! Umm do you have a pen and paper?" He asked. I turned to y/bf/n and they had one already for me. "Thank you." I smiled handing it to Jethro. "Here take this." He said handing me a piece of paper. I smiled taking it from him. "I'll see you around." Jethro said with a smile before leaving. As he left I smiled to myself looking at the paper. The day went on and I spent it enjoying my time with friends, seeing Jethro here and there.

- - - -

I was heading back to my car when I heard someone call my name. It wasn't y/bf/n because they were in the car. "Y/n?" They said. I turned seeing Jethro. "Hey Jeff." I smiled turning to face him properly. "I was just wondering if you wanna, like I mean if you're not busy... we could get lunch? Or even just a coffee if you don't have a lot of time?" Jethro asked scratching the back of his neck. "Lunch sounds great." I smiled making him sigh with a smile. "Ok cool. I'll see you then." He smiled. We hugged before we headed off in our own directions.