Maxi - "double date"

Your POV:
It was near the end of our shift and we were packing up the beach. "Let's go on a date?" Maxi said making me smile. "When?" I asked. "Tonight." He replied as we headed up to the tower. We headed home and got ourselves cleaned up before heading back out.

Maxi held my hand as we walked towards icebergs. "Oh umm Mouse and Ryan (whippet) are tagging along." He told me as we approached the pair. "This is not a double date." Ryan said making us all laugh. "We're just 3rd and 4th wheeling." Mouse said as him and Ryan followed behind.

The four of us walked in the restaurant and got directed to a table. "Hello, welcome to icebergs what can we get for you today?" The waiter asked. We all said our orders then the waiter walked off then soon came back to us with our drinks. "Your food will be with you shortly." As they walked away they winked at me. I rolled my eyes obviously not interested. Maxi tapped my arm. "What was that all about?" He questioned. "Well the waiter was trying to hit on me." I smiled sarcastically. "Ooo someone's after your mrs." Ryan smirked as Mouse laughed.

Maxi had a angry look on his face. He looks cute though. "It's not funny." He moaned making us chuckle. "I know but you look cute when you're angry/jealous." I told him running my hand through his hair. "You two should get married already." Mouse said as Maxi gave me a smile. Oh ok...

Our food arrived at the table and Maxi was giving the waiter a glare. "If looks could kill then that would for sure do some damage?!" Ryan laughed making me nearly choke on my water. I grabbed a napkin from the table that the waiter put down and I noticed some writing on it. Surely not! "Is that his number?!" Maxi exclaimed. I nodded my head. He took it from my hands and ripped it up. "No I don't think so." He mumbled. "I wasn't even planning too. I'm perfectly happy with the man I'm with." I said making Maxi smile/blush.

- - - -

We finished our food. "That was something." Mouse said as we walked out. "Never ever am I going there when they're working." Maxi said as he held my hand. "Aw Maxi." Ryan said winding him up. "Whatever. See you lot tomorrow." Maxi said saying bye to the other two. Once we said our goodbyes, Maxi and I began to walk home.

We got home and then headed to bed. I was laying under the covers scrolling through my phone while Maxi got ready. Shortly after he got under the covers wrapping his arms around my waist. I placed my phone down and snuggled up to him. "Thank you for tonight." I smiled feeling Maxi smile against me. "Same here. Next time it'll be just the two of us." He mumbled. "Definitely. Goodnight love." I said feeling Maxi's breath against my neck. "Night." He mumbled. We soon fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.