Lachie - program

Requested by @hazelsmith1994

Your POV:
I came to Australia for this nurse program. I'm a qualified nurse but I'm training for a bit in Sydney. I made some friends on the program which is great. Me and a few of my doctor/nurse friends headed to the beach for the day.

We found a spot and set up our gear. There was only 4 of us. We went in the water for a bit and just had fun. "I'm going to have a quick look around. I'll be right back." I told them as I headed up the beach for a walk.

I was walking past the tower back towards my friends when I heard some commotion. "A mans having a seizure." Someone shouted. I stopped what I was doing and ran over to them. I managed to help the guy as I'm medically trained in this and soon a lifeguard came over. "Um excuse me please could you stand back while we work on the guy." The blonde haired lifeguard said. I sighed.

Lachie's POV:
The man was now in recovery position while we waited for the ambo to turn up. "I'm a nurse I know what to do." She told me. I didn't know if she was telling me the truth until her friend showed me all her ID's. Now I believe her. "Lachie." I said making her smile. "Y/n." She replied as she checked out the patient. The ambo turned up soon, helping us get him safely onto the stretcher and off to the hospital.

As they left I walked up to her. "Hey y/n, thank you out there." I said as she smiled. "No problem. Happy to help." She smiled. "Would you like to meet up sometime soon?" I asked as she smile. "Yes that would be nice." She said making me happy. "Ok I'll text you." I told her before we exchanged numbers.

- - - -

After a few days y/n and I met up. We met up in a small cafe and spoke with one another. "So what made you come to Sydney?" I asked. "I'm currently enrolled in this program here in Sydney. It's a nursing one almost like an exchange. It's great. I love it here." She said making me smile. "Nice. Do they offer a job or something at the end?" I asked. "Yeah they offer a job but I'm not sure if I'll stay or go home." She told me. "Ah ok. Do you plan to go home?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

Y/n nodded her head. "When do you leave?" I asked. "In two weeks." She said. "We'll let's hope you get this job then." I told her as we laughed.

*2 weeks later*

Your POV:
It was a new day here in NSWS and I'm happy to be here. I was meant to be heading home but I made the decision to stay as I couldn't leave this place. The sun was shining and I couldn't wait to go back to the beach.

I made my way to bondi to see if I could spot Lachie. As I walked past a group of the lifeguards my name was called. "Y/n?" Lachie said making me turn around. "Lachie?" I replied as we shared a hug. "You stayed." He smiled. I nodded my head. "I sure did. I couldn't leave this wonderful place." I told him as he smiled even more.

After a few months of getting to know one another more, Lachie and I took a step further in our relationship and began dating. I'm so glad I stayed.

A/n: hope you liked this and thank you for requesting!