Harrison - nurse

Requested by @Hannah0010920

Harrison's POV:
It was just a normal day until everything went downhill. "Only you." Luke said laughing. "I know right." I said sarcastically. "I mean I don't have X-ray vision to see the holes." I said making them all laugh.

*flahsback*

I took a board from the rack and paddled out to the person. I helped them onto the board and got us back to shore. They walked in front of me as we walked out of the water. I walked out of the water after a rescue when my foot went one way and I went the other. "Ouch." I mumbled. I began to 'walk' towards the rhino but that hurt so much.

Reidy gave me a look. "You ok there mate?" He asked. "No I think I've done something to my ankle." I groaned in pain. The pain was bare able to a certain point.

*reidy to bondi central... Harrison has done something to his ankle can you call an ambo. I don't trust him to take himself to the hospital.*

I gave Reidy a look as he laugh. "What it's true?! I know you'll just go home and make up some excuse." He told me. He does have a point.

*end of flashback*

The ambo arrived at the hospital and hopefully it wasn't too bad of an injury.

Hannah's POV:
It wasn't overly busy thankfully but there were times in the day when it was.

There was a knock at the door. "Hannah I need you to come assess this injury." A doctor said when he walked into the office. "Sure." I smiled heading out of the room and following him into another room. "This is Harrison." The doctor told me. "Nice to meet you Harrison. I'm Hannah." I said to him looking at his charts. The doctor left the room. "So what happened?" I asked as I began to look at his ankle. "Well I'm a lifeguard down at Bondi and I was rescuing this person. We got to shore and as I was walking out of the water my foot/ankle went one way and I went the other." He said laughing a bit which caused me to smile. "Honestly how bad is it?" He asked with a slight chuckle sitting up a bit. I looked at it again. "I think it might just be sprained but we'll get an X-ray to be 100% sure." I explained to Harrison. He nodded his head and I got the paperwork ready before sending him to X-ray.

I walked back into the nurses station while Harrison went to X-ray. "Do you think Harrison is single?" Sally, my co-worker asked. My mouth fell open a bit. "Sally you can't keep hitting on the patients?!" I exclaimed. "I'm not this ones for you girl." She exclaimed making me laugh. A ping came from my computer screen. I looked up seeing it was the X-ray results. "So what did Harrison do?" She asked. "He hurt his ankle getting out of the water. He's a lifeguard." I said looking at the results. "Ooo a lifeguard." She said making me laugh out.

I knocked on the door to Harrison's room. "Hannah?" He smiled. "Ok you haven't broken you ankle but as I said you've sprained it. Can you walk on it?" I asked. Harrison got up off of the bed. He began to walk, limping a bit and pulling faces. "I mean I can it's just sore." He said sitting back down. "Ok. I don't think you'll need crutches. You'll need to take it slow." I told him. "Questions?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope." He smiled. "I'll get your discharge papers ready for you and I'll be back in a few minutes." I told him. "Thank you." He said before I walked out of the room.

I arrived back at the nurses station to write up some more information about what happened. "I think he likes you, you know." My co-worker Sally said. "He's a patient." I said carrying on with my typing. Once the papers were complete I went back to Harrison. "Hey." I said after knocking. He was sat at the end of the bed. "You will need to rest it and put plenty of ice on it which means you'll have to take a few weeks off of work. The physical part of it anyways. I would say about 2 weeks. You can sit in the tower but no running until it's properly healed." I explained. "Sounds ok to me." He smiled.

Harrison got himself ready and I walked towards the door. "Umm Hannah before you go, would you like to meet up for coffee sometime?" Harrison asked. "I'll have a think." I smiled. "I mean you didn't say no... here's my number. Give me a call sometime." He winked. Oh boy. We walked out of the room. "See you around." I told him as he walked off slowly. Sally was smiling at me when I walked back into the office. "He asked me if I wanted to get coffee sometime." I said going a little red. "Hannah! Do it. Get yourself out there." She convinced me. Maybe I will?

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!