Maxi - cafe girl

Your POV:
There's this one tall blonde guy who walks into the cafe every day. He's a regular for sure. He orders the same drink every time and he's a good laugh.

The door of the shop rang. I looked over my shoulder. It was him. I turned back around, smiling to myself and clean up my work space before turning to face the blonde haired guy. "Hey." I smiled. "Hello." He said as he walked closer. "The usual." He mentioned as he got closer to the counter making me chuckle. I got to work. "The names Maxi." He smiled as I began to make his coffee. "Y/n." I replied. "You have a nice name." He said making me smile.

I began to make his drink. "How long have you worked here for?" Maxi asked. "About 3 years." I smiled at him. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Definitely. Each day is different which excites me." I mentioned. "I like that." Maxi smiled. I finished up with what I was doing and handed over his coffee. "Here you go, is there anything else you'd like?" I asked with a smile. "I know this may sound crazy but would you like to hang out sometime?" Maxi asked. I thought for a second and smiled. I wondered when he was going to ask me this. "That would be nice." I said making a smile appear on his face. "I'll see you again tomorrow, same time." He winked before walking off.

Maxi's POV:
I smiled at her as I walk away with my coffee in hand. Wow. I don't know what just happened but I believe I've just met my soulmate. She has gorgeous *hair colour* coloured hair. When I first saw her, which was about a year ago, I was blown away for sure. We had small talk but if honest, today was the first proper day we had a conversation. I would always pop into the cafe pretty much every day, and she would be there, smiling away and when we'd make eye contact, her smile grew more. I knew from the start that there was something special about her that I couldn't quite pinpoint.

- - - -

I returned to the tower with my coffee in hand and a huge smile on my face. "What's got you smiling so much recently?" Whippet asked. "Is it that girl who works at that cafe on the corner? What's her name? Y/n, is it?" Mouse joked. I smiled even more. "He's going red." Reidy said. "Yes her name is y/n. And yes she's making me smile." I replied taking my seat for the day.

- - - -

*days later*

I was walking down the street, on my day off, and y/n was walking towards me. Our "friendship" grew over the past few weeks which felt great. "Hey y/n!" I said as she got closer. "Hey maxi, good to see you." She said with her signature smile. "I was going to ask you something if you don't mind." I mentioned feeling slightly nervous now. We began to walk down the street when I stopped at nice open location. Y/n stopped shortly after. Here goes nothing. "Y/n?" I asked, grabbing her full attention.

Your POV:
My heart began to race. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck, obviously nervous. I smiled. "Of course I would." I replied making him relax. "Thank god, I actually thought you were going to say no." He chuckled. "I would never say no to you Maxi." I smiled. He pulled me in for a hug (of course I hugged him back.), and we walked up the street arms wrapped around each other.