Ryan Yerbury - protective

Requested by @Thenextstepfan3

This is Ryan Yerbury:

Your POV:Today was a normal day, busy and a LOAD of rescues

Your POV:
Today was a normal day, busy and a LOAD of rescues. I was up in the tower with my best friend, Ryan. We've been friends when we both became lifeguards. Both trained together and both got the job together. Perfect. We clicked well with one another from the beginning. "You're absolutely stunning Miss Polock." Ryan smiled making me blush a lot. "Ryan?!" I exclaimed as we laughed it off just as Jesse walked in. He took a seat on the other side of us. Ryan has been complimenting me all day.

Jesse was staring over at me well us. Ryan and I. I understand why. He's very and I mean very protective over me as I'm his younger sister because I always end up dating the "wrong" guy. I've learnt my lesson. I was dating this guy a few years ago and Jesse didn't trust or like him, which is understandable. Jesse would tell me daily, "I don't trust him you know." Or, "He's going to break your heart y/n." Which was also true. The guy did break my heart a few weeks later funny enough. I should've listened to Jesse.

The two of us began to fall in love with each other, but there is one problem. Jesse specifically told me NOT to fall in love or date anyone on the team. I mean I can't help who I fall in love with. Jesse is just looking after me as he probably doesn't want me to get hurt like last time. Understandable.

Maxi's POV:
They're so in love. Ryan and y/n are constantly flirting. "Are you a magician?" Ryan asked y/n with a smirk. "Umm I don't think so." She responded. "Because when I look at you, everyone disappears." Ryan said proudly. Y/n was trying so hard to not laugh. "Oh god Ryan that was so cheesy." I said making them both laugh. "I have to agree with Maxi on that one, sorry Ryan." Y/n laughed. Ryan pouted. "See you in a bit." Y/n said ruffling up Ryan's hair before leaving the tower.

Now it's just Ryan and I alone. "What's going on between you and y/n?" I asked with a smirk. "Oh it's nothing." He replied with a big smile. "Well it's definitely not something if you have a smile that wide." I mentioned making Ryan give in. "Ok I like y/n but I'm afraid of asking her out because Jesse is very protective of her." He finally admitted. "Just leave Jesse to me, you ask her out. I'll take care of it all." I told him. Ryan stood up with a big smile. "Thanks mate." He said patting my shoulder leaving the tower.

It was my lunch break same with Jesse's so I thought I would take him surfing for a bit until Ryan did what he said he was doing.

Ryan's POV:
When I left the tower y/n was making her way up. I ran over to her and she smiled. "Come with me." I said taking her hand leading her up the beach away from the tower. We found a nice spot and took a seat. "What did you want to tell me?" She asked playing with the sand. "I like you a lot and I was wondering if you will be my girlfriend?" I asked her and she smiled so much. "Yes!" She exclaimed kissing my cheek. "We better get going before Jesse finds out." I told her. We both stood up and went our own ways. She has now officially stolen my heart and I'm officially off the market.

- - - -

A few weeks have officially passed and I couldn't be happier. "Ryan we have a surprise for you." Maxi told me patting my back. Oh god.

(A/n: Ryan takes an 'Elfie' part around 9:20!)

Maxi took me to the tower. "We're going to feature in a lifeguard calendar." Maxi told me. "Sounds good." I replied as we got ourselves ready.

We began the photoshoot. I honestly didn't know how to feel. Was this a joke or not?! After about an hour the photoshoot came to an end. "How would you feel if I told you I wasn't a real photographer." The guy told me. I laughed. Ahh. "I mean I had my suspicions but I went along with it in the end." I told them as they laughed.

Your POV:
As Maxi pulled this prank on Ryan all of us up in the tower were in fits of laughter. This has to be the best trainee prank. I was smiling so much. My peek-a-boo. I'm gonna use that on him now. I looked over at Jesse as he gave me a look. "What was that all about?" He asked me. "Don't worry about it Jesse." I told him as the pair returned to the tower.

They got the photos for us and we all began to look through them. I smiled at them all. "You look really cute in that one with Maxi babe." I told Ryan as he looked over my shoulder. "Thanks babe." Ryan smiled. We felt all eyes on us. Uh oh. "Umm why are they all looking at us?" I asked Ryan. He smiled. "I think we both just said babe to each other." He whispers back. My cheeks went a little red.

Laughter was heard and we turned seeing Maxi sat there laughing. "Ryan's and y/n's secret is out!" Maxi exclaimed still laughing. "You already knew about this?!" Jesse exclaimed. "Yeah I knew they were dating each other for the past few weeks." Maxi laughed. Jesse looked back at us then stormed out of the tower cursing a few times. The blue door opened and in walked Harrison. "What's wrong with Jesse? He looks like he just got pranked." Harrison asked. "I'll be right back." I mumbled heading out of the tower.

Jesse's POV:
Jethro was sitting in one of the rhinos so I sat next to him. "You ok mate?" He asked. I sighed. "Nope absolutely not." I said. "Want to talk to me about it?" He asked. "I only just found out that my sister y/n is dating Ryan! How could she not tell me? Did you know about this? I am so angry. Ugh." I exclaimed. "I didn't know anything about this." Jethro told me. I believe him. Jethro looked behind us then got out of the rhino. "I'll be right back." He said leaving me in the rhino alone.

Your POV:
Jesse was sat in the rhino with Jethro. He looked back at me then left Jesse by himself. "Good luck, he's not happy with you." Jeff said as he passed me. I sighed and took a deep breath. I got to the rhino and sat next to Jesse. "It's hot today, isn't it?" I said to him. No response. Understandable.

I sighed out which caught his attention. "Jesse I'm sorry for not telling you about Ryan and I. I understand that you're protective over me. I really do." I explained. "Y/n I'm just scared of loosing you. I can't loose another family member. Especially what happened to mum and dad." He told me. My heart sank. Jesse and I lost our parents in a car crash when he joined the bra boys and when I was only a kid.

He wrapped an arm around me. "I'm sorry for my actions and how I reacted. It was silly of me but now you understand why I'm scared for you." He explained. I nodded my head. Jesse drove us back up to the tower. I thanked him as we made our way inside.

We walked in and the first thing I noticed was Ryan hiding under the desk. I laughed a little. "Ryan get out from under there." I told him. He smiled a little then got out. "Ryan I'm sorry for the way I acted and I'm sorry for my actions. I'm really happy for you both but if you ever break her heart Ryan you'll be dealing with me." Jesse said making Ryan nod his head. I smiled.

Ryan sighed out. "I genuinely thought Jesse was coming up to hurt me or something. Scared the hell out of me." He chuckled as we all smiled. The two of us hugged one another tightly before leaving in kissing each other softly. We pulled away smiling. "And I really don't want to see any of that when I'm around thank you." Jesse smiled as we laughed. I'm glad to have a brother like Jesse.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!

Requests are still open!