Dylan - you - part 2

A/n: I had to make a part 2..

Previously...

After a chat, I walked back upstairs and towards Dylan's bedroom, walking in with a smile. "There she is, my favourite person." He smiled making me giggle. Ahh he gets to me.

Your POV:
I got back on his bed, laying on top of Dylan. He looked me in the eyes and we didn't say a word to each other. He flipped us over so he was now laying on top of me. Dylan looked down at my lips then back up at my eyes. I smiled leaning in knowing what he wanted to do. Our lips touch softly sharing a soft and gentle, meaningful kiss. We pulled away smiling at one another. "Wow." I whispered softly as I couldn't stop smiling. "Indeed." Dylan said smiling before pressing his lips back on mine. The movie was on in the background while we laid in each other's arms.

Daniel's (brother) POV:
The door wasn't fully closed but I caught a glimpse of that kiss. Finally, after many years of wanting this to happen so they would both shut up about one another, it finally happened. I'm happy for them. I made my way downstairs quietly and walked into the kitchen seeing mum sat at the island. "Dylan and Y/n finally kissed." I said making mum stop in her tracks. "How do you know that?" She asked with a smiled. "Well I didn't mean to look as I walked past but his door was open slightly and I saw them kiss that's when I quickly walked away and came down here." I explained. "Well if they did, that's great but we'll wait until they tell us face to face." Mum said making us chuckle. Finally.

Your POV:
My eyes slowly opened meeting a pair of blue eyes. The blue eyes that I always love to see. "Morning." He mumbled. "Morning." I replied quietly. I was meant to go home last night but I kind of fell asleep in his arms and "lost track of time". "I was meant to go home last night. Mums probably wondering where I am, well she probably knows where I am to be honest." I said thinking about it. "You're cute." Dylan said looking at me as we laid there looking at one another. I blushed going a little red, hiding my face in the covers.

Dylan handed me a plate with some pancakes on. There was strawberries on the side with a drizzle of chocolate on there too. But what stood out the most was the writing. It wasn't very clear but I could just about make out what it said. I smiled as I read it. It read, 'You make me smile even on my worst days'. He is so sweet. I had to ask the question because I wanted to know the answer myself. "What does this make us?" I asked with a smile. Dylan's face also had a big smile. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He replied with a smirk. "I love the sound of that." I smirked as the two of us leaned in for a kiss.

- - - -

It was a sunny day in bondi and I headed down to the beach for the day. It's now been about a month since Dylan and I became official so today I decided to meet him for lunch as a little something for him.

I was leaning against the metal railing waiting for Dylan to come out of the tower. The blue door opened and out walked the blonde haired boy. He smiled when he saw me. We pecked lips before sharing a quick hug. "You look beautiful today." He said making me blush. "You always look good in your uniform Dylan." I said making him chuckle. "True." He replied with a smile.

Dylan took my hand as we walked towards an empty patch of green grass for us to sit on and eat our lunch. "Here we go baby." He said helping me lay the blanket down then helping me sit down before he did. He quickly kissed my cheek before I opened the bag and placed the small amount of food we had in front of us. "Babe you did all this?" Dylan asked in a little shock. "Yeah for us silly." I smiled making him smile. "You really are the best." He said taking a bite of a strawberry. Nothing beats sitting on the grass in the sun, with a small picnic, and with the one you love the most.