Troy - Sick

Your POV:
I'm sick. Yes. Sick. It's the worst feeling on the planet BUT the outcome of this is what I'm excited for, I'm pregnant. My boyfriend Troy and I have been together for 3 years and they have been amazing.

Troy❤️
How's my princess doing today?

Y/n
Oh Troy, not so good. I feel like my insides are being ripped out of me

A/n: tad bit dramatic there y/n

Troy❤️
Is there anything I can do to help make you feel better baby?

Y/n
Not really my love :(

I decided to head back to bed for a bit and see if that would make me feel less sick.

- - - -

My phone began to buzz. I opened my eyes and looked at it, it was a text from Troy.

Troy❤️
Babes please open the door, I've been standing out here for a while and I'm starting to get a little cold

Y/n
Oh my baby I am so sorry I fell asleep, why are you here anyways?

Troy❤️
I'll answer that when you let me in ;)

I smiled getting up and opening the door, letting Troy in. He walked in with one arm behind his back and shut the door with his foot. "Before you say anything, I'm here because you didn't feel so good, so I ran to the store and got you some goodies." He said showing me a bag full of the foods that I'm currently craving at the moment. Troy pulled his arm out from behind his back showing me a bouquet of flowers. I smiled. My favourite. "Oh Troy, you didn't have too." I exclaimed making him chuckle. "Anything for you my queen and for our little princess in there." He said making my heart overflow.

- - - -

Troy somewhat disappeared and left me alone in my living room, I was obviously sat down at this point but I wasn't sure where he went too if I'm honest. "Baby, I ran you a bath." Troy said walking into the room and towards me. He held out his hands and helped me up, leading me towards the bathroom. "You are honestly the sweetest, how did I get so lucky?!" I asked making Troy blush a little. "Our connection is unbreakable my love." He said pecking my lips softly. "Now let's get you in this bath before it goes cold." He smiled making me chuckle. Troy walked out of the bathroom while I undressed myself and got in the bath.

A few minutes passed and there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said softly and in walked Troy with a big smile on his face. Troy sat down on the stool which was by the bath, the stool he would always sit on if I was in the bath unless he was in there with me. We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit. "Have you thought of any names yet for our little one?" I asked. He smiled. "I have a few in mind." He replied. I smiled. "Cove is a nice name same with Bonny." Troy mentioned. "I love those names, I like Billie, it's just a cute name." I said with a smile. "You're so adorable you know that right." Troy said making me blush. "I love the name Amelia, there's something about that name that makes it special." He said. "I like Wren." I said staring into space a little. "Amelia Wren Quinlan." Troy said and that's when I knew. "We've just named our daughter." I softly said. "Oh baby this is incredible." I added making us both chuckle. We talked for longer until it was time for me to get out.

After a nice warm bath, the two of us snuggled up with each other on the bed, Troy had his hands resting on my small bump. He's going to be a great dad when the baby comes.

A/n: hope you like this! Ah I do miss writing but I do have a few imagines that I've wrote that are all set and ready to post (: also what country is everyone from? And who should I write about next?