Chase - long distance

Requested by Chelseasme2

Warning: cutenesses overload 🥺

Chelsea's POV:
My heart would race every time his name would pop up on my screen.

Chase 🥰❤️

Chase and I have been together for nearly 8 months. We're in a long distance relationship. Yes it's hard that we don't see one another face to face everyday. I trust him and he trusts me. I pressed the green button answering the FaceTime call.

Chelsea.
Chase.

Hey baby.
Hey Chase. Everything ok?
All is good. Just a missed you.
Aww so sweet.
I needed to hear your voice and see your pretty face.
*blushes* Chase!
Well I'm only telling the truth.
How was your sleep?
The usual. How was your day?
Busy. Very busy. I'm tired though.
I bet. What time is it there?
9:30pm.
Early night?
Oh umm yeah. I have a busy day tomorrow.
Hopefully one day we can meet. I can't wait for that day.
Same here. It'll be the best day.

Little did he know I was one step ahead of him. We spoke some more until Chase noticed I was falling asleep.

I see you falling asleep babe.
Mmm. Nope I'm awake.
Right... I'm going to let you sleep.
But I want to stay here.
I know so do I but we've both got things to do. You've got to sleep and I've got to work.
Ok you win.
Night night my love.
Night Chase.
I love you.
I love you too.

The phone locked and my eyes closed. It was an early night for me as I had to get up early to head out.

- - - -

My flights were already booked and everything was set. Ahh exciting! I had this trip planned for about 3 months (around our 5 month anniversary) and was planning to stay out there for a month. Chase told me that when we would meet he would have me stay at his, no excuses and he'll take care of me really. He's a gentleman and I love it.

I was nervous but really excited. After a long journey to the airport I booked in and headed to the seating area while I waited for my flight. Obviously Chase had no idea that I was coming out to surprise him. Soon the time passed and I boarded the plane finding my seat. Let's get this adventure started.

- - - -

I landed in Sydney airport. My bags were by my side as I walked towards the entrance. Thankfully one of Chase's friends was there waiting for me to pick me up. I found my way to the entrance and saw his friend standing there (a/n: we'll call him James). He was holding a sign that said, 'Welcome to Australia CHELSEA!' I'm definitely keeping that as a memory.

I made my way over with a smile. "Hey James!" I smiled as he smiled. "Chelsea so good to finally meet you!" He exclaimed pulling me in for a hug. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm feeling good. I'm not tired just yet but will be later." I said as he chuckled. "Let's go surprise Chase. He's going to be over the moon to finally meet you." James told me. Butterflies filled my stomach. "I'm starting to get nervous." I mumbled.

James took one of my bags for me as we made our way to his car. "That's understandable but everything will be ok. I promise. Chase will be so so happy." He smiled as we got in the car. It's actually happening!

Chase's POV:
I try to call Chelsea every morning but today she told me not to. I found it odd but it's understandable. It was a new day at work and today felt different. I had a feeling that something good was going to happen.

The sun was shining and it was a busy day. I was sat in the tower with a few of the other lifeguards talking about our lives and of course what's happening on the beach. "How long have you and y/n been together?" Dylan asked. "8 months, soon to be nine." I smiled. "Sweet. Have you ever thought of going to see her?" Mouse asked. I nodded my head. I've FaceTimed Chelsea before when I was around the guys and they all loved her. In some ways we're like one big family.

I was standing on the stairs looking out across the beach and I heard my name being said. I thought it was someone in the tower. "Chase?!" I heard someone say. Their voice sounded so familiar. That can't be who I think it is. I turned around seeing her standing right there, right in front of me.

Chelsea's POV:
James was filming this all as a memory. Thank goodness. "He's right there." James said pointing to where Chase was standing. I was, 1. In shock that I was standing right in front of my boyfriend who I've never met before and 2. This was actually happening. I called his name and he soon turned around.

Chase smiled as he walked closer. "Chelsea? This can't be real." He said smiling so much. I walked closer. "I believe it is Chase. This isn't a dream." I said only a few meters away from him. My eyes began to fill with tears and so did Chase's. We closed the gap by walking faster towards one another engulfing each other in our arms.

The tears left my eyes. "I can't actually believe you're here. You're actually here. Oh my. I love you so much." Chase mumbled hugging me tighter. It felt so right. "I'm so glad I came." I whispered as he pulled back a little. "How? When?" He questioned still in shock. I looked over at James. "James came to collect me from the airport and bought me here. I had this planned for about 3 months." I smiled making Chase his his face in his hands. "I-I'm in shock. You're actually standing in front of me. The love of my life, here right now. Wow. You're so pretty Chelsea." Chase exclaimed making me blush.

My heart exploded when he said that. "How long are you staying here for?" He asked as he held my hands. "About a month. So 4/5 weeks." I said as he smiled. "You're never leaving my side throughout them." He chuckled. "Oh Chase." I said. He quickly got his phone out and we took a quick picture.

Chase turned to face me then he placed his hands either side of my face as he looked at me again. "I love you so much Chelsea." Chase said making me smile. The gap between us soon closed and our lips touched. The fireworks feeling erupted making me melt in his arms. After a soft but passionate kiss we pulled away for air resting our heads together. "Thank you." He whispered with a smile. "I'm so glad to finally meet you." I replied as we hugged again not wanting to let one another go.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!