Luke - alone - pt.2

Your POV:
It's been a few months now. Luke and I grown closer and we're now dating. I've forgotten about what happened and have moved on. I'm in a much better place than I was. I'm so much happier.

Kisses were pressed all over my face which woke me up. I smiled. "Good morning love." Luke said kissing me again and again. I could wake up to this all day, everyday. "How did you sleep?" He asked softly looking in my eyes. "Good what about you?" I asked running my hands through his hair. "Great." He said kissing my cheek. We laid in silence for a bit. "You're my happiness." I mumbled feeling Luke smile against me. "And you're my muse." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. My hand was still running through his gorgeous blond hair. "Baby you know what that does to me." He whispered to me. I smirked. Luke pulled me closer if that was possibly giving me a passionate kiss.

- - - -

Luke and I were out and about. After spending the morning in one another's arms loving one another deeply we decided to get some fresh air. We were walking hand in hand down the pavilion staring by north end slowly making our way down to south.

I noticed a familiar pair walking towards us. I don't think they noticed us but I sure did. "Luke that's Cole and Liv?!" I whispered clinging onto his arm. I looked closer at Liv seeing something I wasn't expecting. "She's-... She's pregnant?!" I exclaimed but in a whisper. "Damn." Luke said as they walked past. "I know I shouldn't care about them anymore but damn that hit hard." I said taking deep breath's in. "Y/n, look at me." Luke said. I stared into his eyes.

The ones I get lost in every time. "You don't need them anymore. They mean nothing to you. You're in a much happier and better place without them. Let's forget and move on. It's going to be hard of course but you have me and all my friends. You have Lachie. We'll all help you beautiful. I love you y/n." Luke said. I gave him a look of shock which made him smile.

This was our first time saying 'I love you'. He means it? "You love me?" I questioned. Luke nodded his head. "Oh yes y/n! Oh yes I do. I love you. I'll love you forever." He said with his hands either side of my face. "I love you too." I smiled before Luke pressed his lips to mine. "Let's go home." He smirked. I rolled my eyes with a smirk. But before we did we took a cute selfie... then left for home.

Instagram:

lifeguardhoppo, jacksondoolan and 3482 others

@y/n: my reason 😍❤️

lukefaddy: you are my reason 😍

lachiemcarther: I'm so happy that you're happy 💙

-
-
-

A/n: didn't know what to write for this part but it definitely was good tho (: