All lifeguards - scratches and scrapes

Requested by @angelbaby198

This is Bisho:

Now onto the imagine

Your POV:
Busy. A very busy day at the beach. I was down at backpackers with Bisho while we kept an eye out around the area.

There were two girls that caught my eye as they floated in the water. I kept an eye on them for a bit. A hand went up in the air seconds later. "Y/n you need to go out. I'll follow behind." Bisho told me. I grabbed the board form the rack and headed into the water. We approached the two girls and got them on our boards.

We got them to shore but I had to hop on the rocks otherwise I would've gone under. Unfortunately for me when a wave crashed down and I slipped falling down onto the rock. I managed to get back up and on the sand before the next way came in.

Bisho walked over to me. "Ouch. That looked like it hurt." He said to me. I nodded my head holding in the tears. I looked down seeing both my legs all scraped up and my left ankle swollen. I sighed before sitting down by the rhino.

Bisho's POV:
Y/n laid back as I could see the pain she was in.

*bisho to bondi central... y/n fell on the rocks after a rescue. She's got a few scrapes and scratches also her ankle is swelling up. I can tell she's in a lot of pain. We may need an ambo. Can one of you come down to help me get her back up to the tower safely?*

I placed my radio back. "Y/n some help is coming." I said as I crouched down by her.

*jesse and maxi are on their way down*

I sighed in relief. Thank god.

Your POV:
I shut my eyes for a few minutes and then opened them seeing 3 faces staring down at me. "What have you done now silly?" Maxi smiled. "Slipped on the rocks." I said making him chuckle. "Only you hey." Jesse said smiling. The two of them helped me up and into the back of the rhino while Bisho drove us up to the tower. The three of them helped me up the stairs to the tower stopping a few times when I would complain a little.

We got in the tower finally. Jules smiled as she saw us. "Ouch. Let's get you cleaned up." She said with a slight smile. Jules and Jesse got the first aid kit out. "This may hurt." Jules told me. Maxi took my hand. "Just for comfort." He told me. I rolled my eyes before Jules began to wipe the cuts on my legs. I hissed as it stung. "Sorry." Jules exclaimed. "Nope it's ok. I'm ok." I said biting my lip. "All done." She said after finishing up.

Jesse walked back over. "I advise you to go get that seen too. It could be something bad and we don't want to make it worse." He explained. "Can I just finish my shift in the tower then go?" I asked making them smile. "Fine but Maxi and I are taking you to the hospital after." Jesse said. I agreed and finished my shift off.

That was a trip for the 3 of us. Jesse and Maxi took me to the hospital later that day to get my ankle check out. Thankfully it wasn't anything bad. Just bruised.

A/n: thank you for requesting and I hope you liked this!