Hoppo - one day after the other

A/n: we're going back in time, I also don't want to bring back horrid memories so I'm terribly sorry if I did, enjoy this either way :)...

Your POV:
It was getting to the point where the days dragged bag. Each day was like the same. Nothing. Staring at the same four walls once again.

I hoped this wouldn't last for long but we're in our 3rd round of this pandemic where we have to quarantine. Unfortunately, we didn't get lucky this time round, Hoppo and I caught the virus so we're quarantined for the next few days or weeks until it's gone. Hopefully soon but only time will tell.

I mean it's got to that point where I don't know what day it is. Oh lord.

The morning sun began to rise and shine through our curtains, which were the thickest so light could easily seep through. I felt a wet kiss being placed on my forehead making me stir from my sleep. I opened my eyes seeing my wonderful husband of 4 years looking at me with a smile. "How you feeling today my love?" He asked. I sighed. "Not so good. I am bored now but I can't complain." I mentioned as I sat up in bed. Hoppo rubbed my back. "I know but we'll get over this as soon as possible." He mentioned making me smile with the little hope that I have left.

- - - -

My lovely husband was making us both breakfast while I did some morning yoga to keep me sane. "Breakfast is ready." He smiled over at me. I placed my exercise mat back in the corner of the room, turning the tv channel back over to something other than exercise. "Thank you." I smiled as he handed me my plate of food. We ate our food while watching some show, I think a repeat, on tv. "This is so yummy." I mentioned after eating my mouthful.

After we both finished I grabbed our plates then stood up. "I'll go run you a bath so you can relax a bit while you do so I can finish painting that wall in the spare room." He smiled kissing the top of my head before walking off towards the bathroom. I smiled as I headed towards the kitchen. I took our dishes and began to wash them up for what felt like the millionth time since being quarantined. All you do is eat, sleep and repeat. Not much.

Footsteps got louder as they came towards me. "The bath is now ready for you." Hoppo said as he appeared back in the kitchen. "Join me?" I asked which he gladly agreed to even though he had a wall to paint. I'm sure that can wait as we have all the time in the world to do things like that. We spent time together relaxing in one anothers arms.

- - - -

A few hours had passed and we hadn't done much. Hoppo kept saying he wanted to paint the wall but he never did. We watched some more tv and laid in each others arms. After a while it got boring just sitting there not doing much. I sighed to myself. "Come on let's go paint that wall." I mentioned grabbing his hand and leading him towards that room. We both began to paint and just enjoy each others company.