Blake - are you going to miss us?

A/n: credit to bondi_rescue_4ever for making this edit! Loved it! Imagine is based off this clip from Bondi rescue (:

Your POV:
It was the final day he was going to be here. I was sad. Blake spent his last night at mine. His bags were packed and were by my door ready for him to leave. "Morning gorgeous." Blake mumbled in my ear. I smiled. I turned around to face him with a smile. He pulled me closer towards him.  "It's going to be ok." He whispered to me. I know it would but it came by too quick. We spent the remaining time in bed with each other before we both had to get ready.

I had a shift today at the tower, picking up he shift Blake couldn't do. He wanted me to do it so I did. "You ready?" I called through the house. "Coming." Blake replied as he came out 2 minutes later. I smiled when I saw him.

We walked hand and hand down the straight by Bondi beach. "Blake?" I said before we walked into the tower. "Yes my love." He said turning to face me. "I'm going to miss you." I said quietly loud enough for him to hear me. "I know. I know and I will too. We'll call everyday and you can always come out to see me." He said holding my hands close to his face kissing them slowly.

The two of us walked into the tower and there was cheering after. "Blake!!" They all cheered. It made me smile. He was dressed up smartly in a suit and tie. "Are you going to miss us?" Maxi asked Blake. He looked at all of us. "Of course Maxi! I'll miss that little cheesy grin!" He exclaimed. He stayed for an hour before he had to leave.

Blake gave everyone a final goodbye. "Thank you everyone. I enjoyed myself." He said before heading out the door. I walked out with him. Blake was heading straight to the airport from here, we took his suitcases and bags with us when we headed to the tower. "I guess this is it then." I said feeling sad. "It's not. We'll see each other again soon. I love you." He said looking me in the eyes. "I love you too." I said back immediately. We've never said that to each other before and to me that was the perfect time to say it. Blake pressed his lips to mine one last time.

I wanted to cry and hold it together at the same time. I handed over his suitcases to him as well as his bags. He took a few steps. "Goodbye y/n." He said one last time. "Goodbye Blake." I said giving him a small wave. He walked some more then turned, mouthing 'I-LOVE-YOU' and I did the same thing too before watching him walk off until I couldn't see him again. This is it.

- - - -

I finished my shift at the beach for the day with full support from everyone there. "See you tomorrow y/n." Maxi said patting my back before I left. My bedroom felt empty when I returned. It didn't feel right. I took a shower and got myself dressed for bed. Before I got into my bed I noticed something at the bottom of my bed. I got closer and saw what it actually was. It was a small box and a card. I opened the card and it was photos of us over the past year of our favourite moments. It made me smile. The card read:

Dear y/n,

I've left now when you're reading this, I will miss you so much. I enjoyed this whole year with you and I wouldn't have changed it. Do contact me if you need me as I would love to hear from you. We can FaceTime as many times as you'd like. I'll be home soon.

I love you.

Love, Blake xxxx

A few tears fell down my cheeks. I'll miss him. Then came the box. I opened it up and saw a necklace there. It had the letter 'B' on it which made my heart melt. He's the best. I put the necklace on myself and smiled through the mirror.

I hope one day we'll see each other again.