Luke - Main Character

Your POV:
It's going to be a long day at work no doubt. I work with my boyfriend Luke but last night we had an argument which resulted in him walking out and staying with one of his mates for the night. He left me by myself.

I arrived for work at my usual time and began to tidy the tower a bit especially the medical area as it was in a bit of a tip. More of the guys came in and place their belongings down for the day. I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn around quickly. "Hey Y/n, can we go for a walk and a talk?" Luke asked as he held his radio. "If you need one of us call through." He said to the others as we left the tower.

The two of us walked dow the beach and sat on the sand by the north side of bondi. "Love is hard." Luke began. "Tell me about it." I mumbled. "Yeah I've tried so hard, it's not easy you know." He said. "I wasn't even saying it was easy?!" I exclaimed. Silence took over us. "I gave you my heart Luke. Do you not understand how much trust was in that? But it felt like you stomped on it." I said. My heart hurt from the words expressed last night.

No relationship is perfect I must admit.

We're both stressed to the max right now and things went the other way. Arguing. I hate arguing especially with him. "You don't want me? I'm always the other guy, the guy nobody wants. As in your story, I don't even have a line. I'll never be the main character." Luke said but before I could say a single word the sound of his radio went off.

*bondi tower to Luke... there is a guy stuck out and needs immediate rescuing*

Luke jumped up and ran down the sand towards a rescue board. I watched him for a bit as he got to the guy stuck in the rip.

I headed up to the tower taking a seat on the closet chair I could find. "Saw you and Luke chatting earlier, is everything ok between you two?" He asked. I sighed. "To be honest, I don't know. We had an argument last night and things were rocky now we're barely speaking but at least we spoke about our problems though." I explained. "That's true. The best thing is to talk about it instead of leaving it and not speaking at all. It's hard when you go through patches like that in a relationship but I'm sure you and Luke will sort it out. You're both good for each other." Jackson said making me smile a little. "Thank you Jacko." I replied as he gave me a side hug.

I saw Luke coming back up to the tower. Soon the sound of footsteps got louder and in walked Luke. "I'll let you two be but send one over the radio if you notice anything." Jackson said as he left the tower. It was just Luke and I now. I sighed a little. "Look y/n, I love you so much and I hate arguing with you, please don't let this break us." He said with a face full of sorry. "It's going to be ok Luke. It won't break us." I said pulling him in for a hug. "Thank you my love. I can't loose you." He said hugging me tighter. "You'll always be my main character." I whispered making him smile. We pulled away and pecked each other's lips. "Right enough of that, let's get back to work." Mouse said while him and some of the others walked into the tower.

I let out a little laugh before collecting my radio and attaching it to my shorts. "I'll see you later babes." I said walking out of the tower with Jethro and heading towards one of the buggies.