Mouse - anyone

*inspired by 'Anyone' by Justin Bieber*

*a/n: I'm just going to have a moment (specifically a fan girl moment) over Mouse so feel free to join me 😂*

Your POV:
The sun shone through the curtains of the room. It was 7am. The side of the bed next to me was empty which is normally taken by my wonderful boyfriend who currently isn't there. I stretched a little. The bedroom door opened and in walked mouse in just his shorts. Well hello there... He smirked as he walked in. "Morning love." He said as I smiled. "Morning." I replied with a smile. Mouse got back in bed wrapping the covers over us both. "How did you sleep?" He mumbled. I turned to face him. "Good thank you, how about you?" I asked. He smiled. "Great thank you." He said kissing the side of my head. The two of us stayed in one another's arms for a few hours before getting up.

The day went on and nothing much was happening. "Tonight, me and you are going to the beach just as the suns setting." Mouse told me sitting next to me on the sofa. "Are we now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded his head with a slight smirk. "Ok then. Sounds interesting. What are we going to do?" I asked out of curiosity. "Well my lady, you'll have to wait and find out." He said bopping my nose. I blushed a little. Oh Mouse! We spent the majority of the day in one another's arms.

- - - -

The sun was setting and there wasn't many people on the beach due to the lifeguards not being there, well on duty. "This is beautiful." I said taking in the view. "It sure is." Mouse said kissing my hand as we walked onto the sand. We passed some of his work mates, Reidy, Jethro, Jackson and a few others. We all smiled at one another as we passed. "Good luck!" They all said to Mouse patting his shoulder. I was confused but shrugged it off and walked beside him.

Mouse took my hand and lead me in front of the tower. We looked out to sea then looked back at one another. We shared a few kisses before I could tell Mouse was getting a little nervous. He took both my hands holding them tightly. We looked at one another not breaking the eye contact. "You are the only one I'll ever love and if it's not you then it's not anyone. We've had our ups and downs throughout our relationship but honestly it's made us more stronger. We've learnt from past mistakes and now know what's right. You're the only good I've ever really had. You made me a better person. My love for you is out of this world. Forever is never enough time to love you the way I want too but I'm loving you the way you want to be loved. You're my everything. You once said, I'll never loose you but you can't predict the future. That got me thinking and it did for months. It hit me hard when I let it sink in. So I plan to change it a little." He explained making me tear up.

That's when Mouse got down on one knee. My hands shot up to cover my mouth. "Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked tearing up a little as we looked at each other in the eyes. I nodded my head a few times. "Yes!" I cried in excitement. He placed the ring on my finger before pulling me into a tight hug. "I love you so much." I exclaimed kissing his lips a few times. "I love you too my beautiful fiancée." He smirked. Oh I could get used to this!

A/n: mouse 😍 ugh... I mean hello 😂

Sorry to any of you younger people (if there is any aka 13/below) 😂

Deano imagine coming soon (:

*requests are closed (: