Jake N - practice

Your POV:
We had our day off today and planned to do absolutely nothing. Just enjoying one another company. Jake was laid against my chest as we laid on the sofa. "Babe?" Jake said looking up at me. I smiled. "Yes?" I replied looking at the tv. "I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror." Jake said making me laugh. "Like in the mirror?" I asked. "Some of the time." He said as I chuckled. "Let's here the story." I asked.

Jake's POV:
Y/n laughed as I began to explain:

*flashabck*

I stood in front of the mirror for the millionth time that day as it was the day I planned to ask you out. There were many ways of how I was going to ask her out so I began speaking to the mirror.

"Y/n I need to tell you something?" I said. *does a y/n impression* "I like you a lot, will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

Nope.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

To plain.

"I've liked you for a long time and hope you feel the same way. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said with a smile.

We're getting closer.

"Y/n over the past few weeks of us hanging out 24/7 my feelings towards you got stronger. I'm in love with you and I want to show how much I love you for however long we're together for. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

Almost.

"Y/n. My stomach fills with butterflies when I see you. A really good feeling which I never want to let go. You make me smile like I've never smiled before. We've connected in so many ways. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said smiling like mad.

There it is. I'm going to say that well hopefully.

*end of flashback*

"And that my love is how I asked you out." I told her as she smiled down at me. We both leaned in pressing our lips together. "And I wouldn't change it for the world." She said as I held her hands. I'm glad she said yes.

A/n: i got a new phone yesterday 🤣 not that you needed to know that but yh aha