Oᑎᗴ | 1

"What the fuck do you have against my family and me!" Kamaria yelled, laying blows into the man's face in front of her. At the same time, Takahiro stood in the background with an evil smirk which made the situation a little creepier.

"You know my wife's patience is running thin. She usually has a lot of patience, but that can change or get a little messy when she thinks people are playing with her."

"ANE-SAN, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! TRUST ME. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" The man yelled. Mar turned back, looking at Hiro, shrugging his shoulders as Okimi happily gave her something out of the bag he was holding.

"Now, now I know you don't expect me to believe that you and your little pig-ignorant little gang don't have shit against my family. Muthafucka, you were the cause of my Oyabun and me to leave the comfort of our home and come to Japan to handle your stupid ass. Who are you working for? Who do I need to fucking kill besides you idiot?!" She said, holding a nail and a hammer to the man's head with her head cock to the side with a grin.

"Shit, it looks like you have a decision to make. Do this the hard way or the easy way. You can either talk and have a quick death. Or... be silent and let my wife have her fun until you talk or die, whichever comes first." Takahiro said.

"You're no Oyabun! All the Oyabuns before you would never let a woman rule them or allow this!" He yelled as Hiro nicely took the nail and hammer from Kamaria's hands. He had seen her do it so many times over the past year. Takahiro had learned the technique as he placed the nail to the man's head, knocking it in just enough to cause pain.

"AHHH!!" The man screamed as Hiro stepped back, laughing, looking over his work as he smiled back at his wife.

"You're right. I'm not like any other Oyabun because I don't wish to be. I like my Joō working along with me, which is by my side. Plus, it makes me... us more powerful than you can imagine." Takahiro said pausing for a second. The next thing Mar knew, the man was screaming again as Hiro cut off all his fingers on his right hand.

"Oops, that was a mistake, but this isn't." He said, cutting off the man's left hand and picking it up slapping him with it. Okimi laughed in the background along with Tomo and Itsuki.

"Who the fuck wants my wife and me dead? This is your only chance to speak before I slit your fucking throat bitch!" Hiro said dangerously low as he gripped his hair. All could see the fear in the man's eyes as he whispered in his ear.

"Yamaguchi! The Yamaguchi Mafia wants you dead something about having more power or wanting to rule Japan!" He said. Takahiro nodded, patting the man on the cheek letting him sigh in relief.

"Hmm... that wouldn't Shino Yamaguchi, would it?" Hiro asked, running his fingers through his disheveled hair. The man nodded quickly think this would help him. Instead, Takahiro laughed, snapping his fingers towards Kamaria, who swiftly placed a blade to the man's neck.

"You and that fucking asshole cost me over a hundred men. I would let you go to warn the bastard, but that would be too fucking easy. Instead, I think I will send his bitch ass a nice gift. His best friend the stitch head in a gift box." Kamaria smirked as Hiro tilted his head to the side, giving Mar the signal to cut off the man's head in front of her.

"Brother, if you knew who the fuck he was. Why the fuck did we go through all that damn trouble?" Tomo asked.

"Umm, I don't know. Maybe because I like to see my wife play." Takahiro said, making Kamaria smile as she jumped on his back and kissed the side of his face. Itsuki frowned not because they were showing affection but because of the blood, and it seemed like Mar didn't care.