TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24

"Yamato, this was on the doorsteps of the manor. You don't think Tanaka and his little minions found their way to our home, do you?" Nori said, handing over the letter one of the guards found. Yamato stared at his underboss and the letter as he slowly took the envelope and opened it.

Mr. Ogawa, I have had some alarming allegations come to my attention. Some say you are running illegal gambling, sex ring, and more. Not to mention the large number of crimes in my city that are tied back to you. I don't know how I missed that. You have always been under my wing, but I, as the governor of Tokyo, cannot support you with these allegations. That only leaves me to cut all ties with you and all of your organizations. Efficiently immediately.

Sincerely, Governor Sakura Kato

"This has to be a fucking joke!" Yamato yelled, balling up the paper throwing it across the room. "Kato has been under my fucking thumb for the past six to seven years. Now, this bitch wants to cut ties! The Governor must not know who the fuck she is fucking with!"

"I told you to deal with Tanaka when you had the chance to. Except you wanted to toy with his little German beauty and destroy some of his business. It was the wrong move Yamato, and I tried to tell you that. A little birdy told me Kato was seen talking to Tanaka at the gala and later leaving with him and his family. Also, Governor Sakura Kato has signed a deal with Oni's Ane-san. They are working together to open art recreation centers around Tokyo. Tanaka has won over Governor Sakura Kato. Do you know what that means? Kato knows where we stay now so does Tanaka," Nori says.

"She wouldn't!"

"Oh, she would. If she hasn't already. Oyabun, you need to take care of the governor now, or we will be up shit creek," Nori said as Yamato stared at him unfazed. He could tell Yamato didn't intend to kill the governor, which upset Nori.

"I understand your concern Nori, but I will not be killing the governor. Killing her and the whole city will look directly at us because she just cut ties with us. Plus, I don't care about it, and all we have to do is change locations. I think you need to remember who is your Oyabun Nori. I'm telling you. You have one more time to step out of line, and I'm killing you. First, you attack Tanaka's businesses without my permission, which I let slide. Next time that will not happen. Now leave my sight!" Yamato said, sighing to himself as Nori left the room. Takahiro had fucked up his whole shit. Without the government in his hands, his Gokudō was sure to fall.

"Kon'nichiwa (Hello) Tanaka-san, I just wanted you to know the deed is done

"Kon'nichiwa (Hello) Tanaka-san, I just wanted you to know the deed is done."

"Really? Tell me, Governor. Did you deliver the message yourself or by one of your people? I don't want you or your people to be hurt on my account."

"Tanaka-san, please do not worry about me. I'm not that stupid. I simply had my man deliver the message in a hand-written letter. Telling him the government was cutting all ties with him and his organizations. As of now, Tokyo is no longer supporting him. Now it's your job to get Japan to drop his support. Although I have to say I think I will not have any problem with that after I send them what I know... I don't understand Tanaka-san. Why don't you just kill the man?"