ᔕI᙭ | 6

"Is there something I can do for you, Shino? It's the middle of the night in Japan, and here you are calling me after what you have pulled." Takahiro said, answering his phone. No, he wasn't being nice after this man destroyed over half of his shit in Japan. Like what he didn't know, it benefited him as well.

"I know what I have done, and I'm willing to bow to you. Tanaka, I made the wrong decision. My Chichioya left me in charge of something that I know nothing of, and The Ogawa wants me to join them, or they will have my head...."

"So, you call me? Have you lost your fucking mind? Do you not know who The Ogawa is? Anata wa kurutta bakadesu, anata wa watashinokazoku o tāgetto ni shite imasu (You are a crazy idiot, you have targeted my family). SHIT! Itsuki make sure that our numbers cannot but traced to our location! Shino, have you and your sibling fly to....

"The UK not here!" Reece said as he and Xerxes both sat up from their spots. Takahiro nodding feeling his wife's hand on his thigh rubbing in circles to smooth him.

"Fly to Wales. I should leave your fucking asses to your deaths, but I cannot for some reason. I guess I have too much good in my heart. Still, I promise you if you get here and try to cross me or my damn family, I will send you to hell before you can fucking blink. The only other reason is I know you are lost. A young Oyabun trying to make it, and I will not let The Ogawa destroy you."

"Thank you, Oyabun Tanaka. I promise you that my Gokudō is yours. However, it's nothing to have when only my brother, sister, and me. My Chichioya took the rest with him. That showed how much he cared for his children. Thank you again, Oyabun. See you soon." Shino said before hanging up and after Takahiro noticed Akemi staring over at him.

"You think I shouldn't have done that?"

"That's not it. I'm wondering why Yamato Ogawa is after Shino. I heard that he and Shino's Chichioya were having conflict, but Shino and his sibling are children, if I would say. Shino is the oldest boy, who is twenty-two, and Jun is his eldest at twenty-five, the baby. Mizu, who is only eighteen. I...  I think Mako turned against his own children. Gave them his Gokudō to face his death." Kemi said, making Reece and Xerxes stare over at him.

"Pay for his crimes. Some Japanese Oyabun's do this. Mako didn't expect his children to be so smart. His best bet would have been to marry his oldest daughter off the Yamato or to one of his brothers for peace. Instead, he wanted his sad excuse for children dead... He saw all three of them as burdens, something he didn't want. This was his solution," Hiro sighed.

"It's back to war after almost two years of relaxing," Elijah said.

"Let's hope it will be nothing like it was with Kenta. No offense, Akemi, I still want to kill your fucking ass each time I see you. I have to remember that you're not him...."

"I don't even look like Kenta," Akemi said, confused, making Reece laugh. The man never got their jokes, but he could see why.

"Nevermind, Kemi. You still have a ways to go, but we can only hope for the best." Xerxes said.

*

*

*

"Yamato, I think Shino has made run for it. He and his sibling are no longer in Japan, and all of the properties have been donated to charity."

"You have to be fucking kidding me! Who would help him? The Yamaguchi Gokudō has no one. We were the only two Gokudō's left in Japan besides the little Gokudōs on the rise, and The Tanaka Gokudō which is now in Germany...."

"You don't think they got them to help them. Do you?" The man asked. It was a possibility, but Shino was trying to take over the other little Gokudō's standing beside them, but he failed horribly. Yamato knows that the Germans and Scottish took out The Sakurai, which somebody needed to kill Kenta crazy ass. All the other Gokudō's failed a long time along. So was the up-and-coming one, but they were still greater than Yamaguchi.