TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13

"Liebe look at what our son sent to me," Luca said, showing his wife the picture AJ sent to him the night before. He didn't understand how he missed it, but this had him curious as Luca quickly grabbed his laptop, going into all their bank statements.

"You don't think he's been embezzling money from us, do you?"

"I don't know, Liebe. If he has, I'm going to break his fucking neck. What I don't understand is how Lucas hasn't seen the change in his... never the account number isn't in our system," Luca said, looking from account to account.

"He's just like him. I should have seen this. Shit Luca the things he says. The way he treats women. The way he did, Lo, he let that girl chase him around using her money on him. I let him into our lives and had no idea that he was capable of this."

"Adele, baby, none of us thought he was capable of this. Sit down for a moment and let me work. Right now, it doesn't look like he was stealing from us. Although I have to say he should have told us he could do all of this shit," He shrugged, finally turning to his wife.

"What?"

"All of his money came from banks in the U.S. Izaiah is the man they been looking for. Did you know he worked at all the banks the money was embezzled from? Then on top of that, he's been hacking into bank systems in Mexico, China, and Japan. None of the money came from anything we own. At least I can say he is loyal to his family." Luca said, texting his sons, Reece and Hiro.

"I will talk to him."

"No, let me talk to our Dons and Lucas first... and Liebe." He said, looking back at Adele's naked figure in the doorway of the bathroom. She smiled as he walked up to her, gripping her hair for a heated kiss. "You're coming to training this morning. Or I'm refusing you of sex for the next week and a half."

"LUCA, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"I can and will. Your old ass be thinking you don't have to come and train. You'll find out when that sixty-something-year-old body locks up from lack of working out. You may look twenty-something, but Liebe, I assure you that your body thinks differently. Gym in thirty! Do not make me come and get you." He smirked, slapping her pussy walking away.

"ASSHOLE!"

"Yeah, and you love this asshole. You also thought this asshole was about to fuck you up against that wall," Luca laughed, leaving.

*

*

*

"I think I figured out a way to bring the Tanaka's to their knees. Shit, I can't believe I never thought of his before," Yamato said, typing away at his laptop. Nori stood in the background, watching and sighing as Ayia walked in with a smile.

"You're getting too fucking comfortable in our home bitch!"

"Nori, play nice! I told her to come," Yamato said, making Nori look at him angrily. What did he need with her? The bitch was nothing but a damn whore, and he was treating her as if she was his wife.

"Oyabun, why do you need your whore in here if we are talking business?"

"Because she is my fucking business, Nori! Remember, I am the Oyabun. You are a fucking follower. Just like how I made you my Wakagashira (second in command). I can take it away. Now let's talk." He said, pausing for a second. "I just hack their systems. It seemed like Tanaka has a new weapon in production. What if we steal the blueprint and make it before him? Tell the world he's been stealing from other companies. I like to fight dirty before I attack and kill." Yamato said.

"I think you had a flaw in your plan, Oyabun. In about ten seconds, The Oni's systems will lock you out." Ayia said.

"How do you know that?" Nori said, turning to her with his gun pointed at her head. The girl stood there looking at Yamato, then Nori unfazed. Ayia didn't know why in the hell he had his gun to her head if he wasn't going to do shit.