ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78

"Hiro, what in the fuck are you all doing in my damn kitchen!" Kamaria yelled seeing the mess Takahiro and the children had. He was experimenting with the children but was hoping to be done before Mar woke. Lately, her sleep cycles had been all over the place being pregnant with the twins. They were giving her hell having her sleeping throughout the day and up half of the night.

"Hmm, I wanted to show the kids something. I will clean it. Do you want to join? Or stand there and look angry?" Hiro chuckled making one of the twins look back and giggle.

"Dad, mommy is mad. Look her face is red." Hanako stated making Haruka and Takara laugh. Taishi decided to go to his mother standing in front of her with the same mean look which cause Hiro to laugh.

"I think I agree with Grandma Innis. He is only attached to you like that because you are having a girl and a boy. Ishi feels that he will no longer be the baby.... And don't you dare try and pick that big boy up. You can't even move past anything without bumping into Ōjo and you trying to do that."

"You don't have to remind me that I'm big as shit...."

"Language Akachan (baby)." He spoke. "Mama wa papa o tasukeru koto wa dekimasen. Akachan wa kanojo o ijiwaru ni shimasu. (Mom can't help dad. The baby makes her mean.)" Kara spoke smiling.

"Ich bin nicht gemein! (I'm not mean!)" Kamaria stated in German as the twins look at the three. "Doitsugo o rikai suru no wa mada muzukashīdesu. Mama wa nan to iimashita ka? (It's still difficult to understand German. What did mom say?)" Haruka asked.

"That she is not mean, but she is. She's always cursing at daddy and our uncles." Takara giggled as Mar stared at her daughter. "But she loves all of us. Right mama?"

"Right sweet girl. What are you doing Takahiro?" She asked as he smiled pointing at the chair next to him. "Different things just sit and watch. They love it." Hiro smiled.

"A sex club Ian! That is what that was last night! Oh my god, I cannot believe you took me to a sex club! There were people having sex on a stage! What was that! And Luca and Adele own it!" Ella yelled still in disbelief of where Xerxes and Riley ...

"A sex club Ian! That is what that was last night! Oh my god, I cannot believe you took me to a sex club! There were people having sex on a stage! What was that! And Luca and Adele own it!" Ella yelled still in disbelief of where Xerxes and Riley took them.

"Yes, but you seemed to enjoy yourself. You didn't have a problem with fucking me in one of the rooms or playing with the toys there." Ian smirked as she playful slapped his shoulder.

"No, but you could have told me so I wouldn't have been so fucking surprised about it. Xerxes and his brothers acted as if this was normal to them. And AJ he was a virgin before Lola and I and he was there with Lola just as it was nothing." She stated making Ian arch a brow.

"Everyone has a freaky side to them, baby. Maybe AJ showed you his side. Plus, from what I learned all the Köhler's has that side. Have you not met their parents' they are freaks and all of their children got it in them even the girls. Shit, when I left the room for that short time I found Neveah torturing her husband. She had the man down on all fours and he was enjoying it." Ian said making Ella stare with an amused look.