TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28

After searching for half the day, AJ finally found Ella sitting at the park watching the children play. She smiled as he walked up, as if she hadn't done a damn thing that infuriated him. Then remember what his father told him before leaving. 'Acted as everything was fine as if you didn't know a thing.' AJ had to say it was hard to do but knew he had to, so he smiled, sitting beside her.

"Have you finally come to terms with the fact we're meant to be together? Axel, there is no turning back now because we are married. It's time to let Lola go. That baby probably wasn't yours anyway."

"Why must you be this way? I thought we all had an understanding, but I see you had your own agenda. Tell me, what do you get out of a loveless marriage? I will never love you, Ella. You have to earn love, not force it on someone," AJ said. Ella scoffed as she refused to look at him gently. He touched her hand, causing her to look down at his missing wedding band then at his face.

"Why don't you have on your wedding band?"

"Ella, I know you are not fucking crazy. You drugged me and forged my name on marriage licenses. If you wanted me, you should have came to me before all of this mess got started. You were the one that told me you were not interested in me. I respected that because I could tell you had an interest in Zendaya. I knew you went both ways because of how you watched my brothers and me when we were all shirtless. I should have seen you were trouble then... Still, you didn't advance until you noticed Lola. Tell me why." AJ said as Ella stared at him like he was crazy.

"You wanted me first. That made you mine. Lola was nothing but fucking trash. Trash that your family felt sorry for. Axel, she was fucking you, your uncle, and cousins, but you were too fucking blind to see it...."

"Let me stop you right there. Why did you keep saying was? What have you done to Lola?" AJ said, gripping Ella's hand tight as if he didn't already know. She tried to pull away, but his grip was a little too firm.

"You're hurting me!"

"I don't give a damn want I am doing! Tell me what the fuck have you done to Lola!" AJ whispered yelled. Ella knew he was mad. The look in his eyes told it all as she tried to push him back.

"That's what it is! You love that bitch after everything I just told you!"

"All lies! You know they are! Now tell me what the fuck have you done to Lola!" He yelled, making one of the nannies look back for a moment then back at the children. Ella was probably hoping they would come to her recuse. Still, she gave an evil smirk take her free hand rubbing AJ's cheek.

"I killed that bitch and the little bastard she was carrying. It's only room for one of us, and she wasn't it," She said what a smug look, and before AJ knew it, he had snapped back her wrist, causing her to scream out in pain.

"You're an evil bitch! But I can be evil too. If it weren't for the fact that you may be carrying my child, I would have already broken your fucking neck. Listen to me carefully... I don't fucking love you never have, never will, and I was never yours. I'm done... I'm done with you, Ella. Done!"

"D-don't s-say t-that Axel!" Ella cried as she tried to kiss him, but he pushed her away. "You love me... You love me!"

"No... no, I don't. I was blind by having two women in front of me and wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt, which was wrong. The only thing you and I will have in common is this child. If it's mine... Just to let you know, Lola's fine. Next time you try to kill someone, make sure they are dead before leaving. You have lost all the trust I had in you and the trust from my family. I don't know what punishment is waiting for you but don't think I will protect you from it. Steve...."