TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36

"Mama!" The four children yelled as they ran into the room with Takahiro. Kamaria smiled, watching them climb up, all hugging her at different angles. She missed her babies and didn't even get to see them before her incident.

"They were ready to come see their Mama, so I suggested a breakfast date with them and us," Hiro smiled, stepping to the side letting the hostess bring a cart of food. Again, Kamaria smiled, nodding as she kissed each of her children, whispering she loved them.

"I would love that. H-have you talked to my Dad or Mom?"

"I talked to Pops this morning before I went to get the kids. Your Mom was still sleeping when I went into the room. Pops was in the living area watching tv but said she was doing good," He said, making her nod. Kamaria just wanted to see them make sure for herself but knew Xerxes wouldn't allow it.

"Good, what about the rest? How are they doing...."

"Great, and you should be worrying about yourself, about everyone else, Kamaria. Stress caused you to have a heart attack, and I blame Shino. This didn't make it any better, but Ma, Dad, and the others are fine. I just came from all of their rooms. Aunt Nova is being her crazy self as nothing happened. Diego is keeping her company. Violet and Em are weak but good. Ma... Ma is a trooper. She was shot six times and was lucky none of them were fatal. She's up talking shit but won't be walking for a while," X said as Mar held her head over to the side, confused.

"Why?"

"Ma Dele was shot in the leg twice. It messed it up a little bit, but it's nothing surgery won't fix. Eat and enjoy your babies while I talk to X for a moment. I promise I won't be long Ōjo," Hiro said, kissing her forehead walking out of the bedroom part of the room to the living room where Xerxes was.

"Do we know anything?"

"No, I do agree; it's someone that has been there before. Vince, Greg, and Leah said our cameras were taken out or moved. It irks me to know that we let this happen. Let this person in your community just to do this." He said as Takahiro stood there in thought. It was a reach, but nothing was out of the question.

"Ramiro. You sure this wasn't his doing? Maybe he knew you were watching him. I mean, he and his daughter didn't just plan all of this for nothing."

"Yeah, I thought about that too. Ramiro never had ties with anyone that could pull this off on this level. It has to be someone else who knows us on a better level than Ramiro. Ella just wants AJ. I think it's one of my parents' enemies." Xerxes said.

"X is right. We need to look at our allies. I hate to say this, but one of them could have turned against us. Anything is possible. We also need to start digging into all our parent's past. There could be something that we missed." Reece said, walking up. Xerxes lifted a brow that soon relaxed, shaking his head.

"It's a hard pill to swallow, but you are right. Allies sometimes turn to enemies, especially when they think we have something they want. Or want what we have...."

"The question is Hiro. Which one is it? Or word could have gotten out that we want to be an end to all of this. Someone may want what we have established. Too bad they can take that from us so easily." Xerxes said as he looked down at his nephew, kicking the back of his leg for the hell of it. He laughed, picking him ticking him before handing him over to his dad.

"Let's hope we find out who before we lose more of our family. We can't let what happened with Kenta happen again. Until then, we need to send our spies to the ones we suspect." Reece said, walking away.