ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68

A month later things were still fucked up between Xerxes and Riley. She was trying to make things right, but her right was arguing with him every time they saw each other so he was avoiding her. It wasn't because he almost strangled her to death. It was because he needed time to himself, they both did. Plus, there were other things to be done.

"X, why the fuck do you keep changing houses. Pick one and stay in it shit. Better yet take your ass back home! Your children do not need to see their parents fighting like this. You and Riley cannot be in the same room without going at each other's throats. I know it can't be that fucking bad." Lucas said.

"I don't want to talk about Riley and I... shouldn't you be resting. I let you out of the hospital, but I don't remember permitting you to run about Luke."

"Yeah well, I'm not about to lay or sit in one fucking place either. Talk to me, little brother...."

"No... My problems are irrelevant right now. The only thing I am worried about is my children and killing Emmanuel." He said causing Luke to sigh sitting in the seat next to him. Whatever this is was more that he could handle. Lucas didn't understand how someone could who had been dead for almost three months stir up this much drama.

"Okay.... Are you going to let the children go back home then?" Lucas asked as Xerxes shook his head.

"They are better off with me. Riley is too busy acting as if she is only a few years older than them. What do you want Luke? I'm a bit busy. I have a deadline for my jewelry and dad needs me at the fashion house for some bullshit I know." He spoke.

"Nothing I just wanted to see how my little brother was getting along look... You and Ri married early. Hell, you had children early. Neither of you had time to grow into yourselves, so things get hard. Plus, you know how everyone thought of you, in the beginning. So, it doesn't make it better. Do let this ruin a good thing. A-and don't try to kill your wife again." Lucas chuckled leaving.

"Emmanuel, should we release Ife now?" Zade asked as Manuel lifted a brow

"Emmanuel, should we release Ife now?" Zade asked as Manuel lifted a brow. He didn't care what the fuck he did with the bitch. The only reason he kept her alive was because of the little bastard she had with Chance. Then again it wasn't the best idea when some of the people started to question him only stepping in until the child became of age.

"Send their asses back to Nigeria and make sure they are fucking penniless. No one is to know who they are... Zada I have another idea. I've been doing a bit of research on the Köhler family. Do you know the Don sends his children to a private school funded by their family? And the bastards don't even care to pick them up themselves. How careless of them." He smiled.

"What's the plan, sir?"

"I would go for the youngest girl, but I know that she would be the one heaviness guarded. It also seems that his brother's children do not attend the same school..."

"That is because they are still in middle school Manuel. Don Köhler's twins are older than his brothers so they high school while the others are in middle. Do we have a plan? I would like to see the Don and Donna will suffer after receiving their twins' fingers, hands, or maybe an arm... but what of their trackers?" Zade asked as Emmanuel held up a device.