ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42

"Don't tell me you're nervous... And how did this asshole get to be your bestman?" Elijah said, hitting Eamon in the back of the head. AJ shook his head, looking at Father Thomas, who looked like he was ready to murder Elijah as always.

"Elijah, I think you need an exorcism...."

"Why? The demon I have inside won't leave. The only thing you will be doing is wasting your time Father. Your God doesn't want me, and neither do I want all goody good shoes shit he has to offer. Haven't you learned the devil is my...."

"ELIJAH!" Adele yelled, causing the man to look back at her mother, shrugging his shoulders. It wasn't a secret that Elijah didn't believe in God, but he didn't have to rub it in Father Thomas's face. Anyway, Elijah believed they were cursed and that it was no saving them. So, why would he have hope for anything else?

"Sorry Ma... sorry Father Thomas, but I don't need an exorcism. Maybe a blunt, but I like my demons right where they are. Inside of me. No one else can handle them." He smiled, getting back to his spot. It was a bit unusual for him not to protest, which made Xerxes glare at him for a moment.

Soon after the music started to play, the flower girls came down the aisle. Lola and Victor walked through the ballroom doors. AJ felt his hands as they started to sweat, and a smile came to his face immediately. He didn't even notice he had started to move until Xerxes and Takahiro placed a hand on his chest, stopping him, which caused Father Thomas and his dad to laugh.

"A little eager. Aren't we?" The Father said as Lola finally made it to the alter. Quickly AJ took her hand, kissing it making her giggle as she handed her flowers over to Zendaya.

"Beautiful... Simple beautiful." AJ said as he looked Lola over. Everything was perfect, just like her. He thought as he touched her belly.

"Thanks, you look handsome yourself, Baby

"Thanks, you look handsome yourself, Baby." Lola smiled.

"Well, we haven't had a wedding in two years

"Well, we haven't had a wedding in two years. Many of you have married but not this way." Father Thomas stated. "I'm glad to see another one of you that I called my own marry someone you love. AJ, let this marriage bring you the happiness you seek. You too, Lola." He finished looking back at Luca, who whispered something into his ear. The man nodded while Luca went to his seat.