TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29

"I thought you were supposed to be packing," Takahiro said to Kamaria as she walked to the first door. She smiled, pointing over to the suitcases on the slide by the door.

"I did. Now I'm going to check in on my brother and Lola. I can't believe... yeah, I can. Ella is obsessed with AJ, so this was bound to happen. All of this was my fault, just like what happened between us. I was pushing Ella to AJ, not seeing how crazy she was."

"I don't think anyone could have seen how crazy she is. Ella was quiet, and I don't think she was worried about AJ until she saw that somebody else wanted him. It's just as what your siblings and Father was saying. Her dad is behind all of this. Ramiro thinks that she has a secure future married to a Köhler," He said, making Kamaria lift a brow, but Hiro tilted his head with a frown as he slowly touched her face.

"I don't hate you. Actually, I wear my bruises with pride. It shows me what I need to see... it's different from you know."

"Look, I know you meant no harm. So, let's forget about it. I just hope we go our point across yesterday, and AJ and Lola have to wait. We need to speak with my Aunt and Niko before leaving," Hiro said, pointing back toward his office. Mar nodded as he turned on his heels with her behind him.

"I know you are upset...." Rikona started as Takahiro stopped her from going any further. She swallowed hard, looking over to Niko as she looked to her brother, but Takahiro never glanced at her.

"I'm not upset I just want to know how this is possible. We just found out we have the twins as siblings now, Niko. I was told that he killed every female that my Mother had. How did she make it through the cracks?" He said, making Rikona look at him, shocked as she looked at him and Niko.

"How...."

"DNA Rikona. Niko, Tomo, Die, and I share the same DNA. It came as a surprise when Ma Dele said that she and my DNA was 98.9% similar. That only could mean Niko was a direct blood relative of mine. A sister, no doubt. So how did you and my mother pull it off, and why didn't I know anything about this?" Hiro said.

"Your Hahaoya (mother) wanted Niko to have a life and me. Given that she was sold to your Chichioya (father) by our parents. Then they passed, and I ended up in the home with them. At the time, I had just turned eighteen, and you. You were only a baby no older than your son. Takahiro, you were his second-born son, but your older brother died a few months after birth...."

"That tells me nothing, Rikona."

"He saw your Hahaoya as a breeding tool...."

"I know that get to the point!" Hiro yelled, getting a little frustrated.

"Sorry, she was pregnant again with a girl when I came... he saw me as the same and began to rape me. Ran had Itsuki's mother Fumi hide us to save Niko and me. I wanted to bring you, but she knew he would stop looking until you were found." She said.

"So, Niko is Hiro's little sister? Why wait until now to seek him out. I know you have known for two years now that Takahiro was alive. Are you working for him?" Kamaria said as both looked at her lost. Neither knew anything of what or who she was talking about.

"W-working for who? I wanted to know my siblings and when I was told all were dead broke my heart. Then two years ago, they popped up after six years of thinking that they had died protecting the bastard that caused my Hahaoya and me to go into hiding... If that makes it better, I didn't know she wasn't my Hahaoya until a few months ago. But we are not working for anyone. I promise you that. Do what you need to find out," Niko said.

"I still don't trust you. I don't care what the paper says... You can say I have some trust issues after letting someone in my Gokudō just to disgrace me. With that being said, you will have to earn my trust. I give you three months to do so, or I will send both of you back to where you came from," Takahiro said as he walked over to his brothers, whispering something to them before ushering Kamaria and him out the room.