ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9

"Little bro, why is when I'm looking for you I can never find you?" Xerxes asked as AJ rounded the corner. He looked up with a shy smile shrugging his shoulders. It always seemed like someone was looking for him these days.

"Don't know. Is there something you needed?"

"Yeah, you were supposed to be at work this morning. Guess who was missing. Axel, you can't be doing shit like this. If Ma or Dad finds out you've been skipping out on work, you know that is your ass. I'm not going cover for, and you know better than this fucking shit. What is going on in that damn head of yours lately?" He said.

"Can I talk to you? Like talk to you, and it stays between you and I?"

"Yeah, you know you can, but this is affecting your work. You need to speak to Dad." Xerxes said, pointing to his office in the hospital. Mary watched them as X nodded his head for her to see one of his patients. "Talk!"

"Don't judge me. I've been sleeping with Ella and Lola. I know it's wrong... I didn't want my life to be this way. Shit, I thought I would be married or marrying by now and settle with... you know. They are pulling me in two different directions X, and I want both of them. What should I do?" He said as Xerxes stood there staring at him like his brains were spilling out on the floor.

"Trust me, I already knew about you fucking the two. I can't tell you how to live your life. How do El and Lo feel about this? Or do they know you're sleeping with both of them?"

"Oh, they know and don't care. I was open to both of them about the situation. Lolo flat out told me she would share. El, I think is fighting to be the only on...."

"Have a threesome," Elijah said, walking into the room, scaring the shit out of AJ. Xerxes chuckled, shaking his head as Eli and Lucas walked in without a care in the world. It was true their family didn't believe in knocking anywhere they were at.

"Does everyone know about this?"

"Pretty much. What part of you can't hide shit from us that you don't understand?" Lucas laughed. "Dad was the first to figure it out, and he told Mom, of course. She wanted to beat the shit out of your ass. Then she was all it's his life. Hell, if you think you can handle two crazy ass women, go for it."

"I swear I have some weird-ass brothers. Don't you supposed to talk me out of this shit, not tell me to have a three-way relationship?"

"Shit A we aren't all the same. You are young and need to explore life. X may not understand that because he's been in love with Riley since they were like ten or younger. That is true love, and nothing can come between that. Gen and I relationship started when I was a little older than you, but I love the hell out of that woman and won't let anyone tell me different. Eli and Riah are just weird but in love. You have to start somewhere. You and Cass weren't meant to be more than friends. Sometimes that is good enough, or maybe it may lead you back to each other...."

"Yeah, let me stop you there. Cass moved on. I was trying with El, but she didn't seem interested at the time." AJ said, making all his brothers tilt their heads, but neither said anything.

"Just have fun for now and don't catch feelings. Shit, don't let them catch feelings, or you're done for little bro." Elijah said. "Then again, sometimes relationships like this workout for people. It's just not for us." He finished.

*

*

*

"Morning Megami (goddess)," Shino said, walking into the stables where Kamaria tended to the animals. The three had been there for a month now since their last encounter, and Shino hadn't said a word to her until now.