Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3

"Look at this, sir!"

"If it has anything to do with Tanaka. I don't want to see it!" Shino yelled, making the man sigh handing it to him anyhow. Slowly he read over the paper, and again his mouth hung open. This man was working his nerves. He and his wife knew exactly how to get under his skin.

"DID THIS ASSHOLE USE THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM ME TO DONATE TO THE SCHOOLS HERE!"

"You really think he did that?" Mizu asked as Shino shoved the paper into his face. The exact amount given to all schools in total was what he had in his accounts. Shino couldn't believe that he would do something such as this.

"So, this is what it has come to?" Shino said, rubbing his chin, thinking of how he could strike back. He wasn't anything like the other mafias kill to get the things he wanted or needed, but he was going to have to get Tanaka out the way. He wasn't going to let his mafia go without a fight, mainly because of his brother-in-law and the redhead he was associated with. The question was, did Shino really want to do this.

"We need a comeback. Hurry, get me something I can go on. If Takahiro wants to play, we can fucking play."

"And lose."

"I know this, but I rather lose to him than anyone."

*

*

*

"Opa, what are you doing down here in the stables this early in the morning?" Kamaria asked, walking in to check on her favorite horse finding Axel brushing her. The man glared back before smiling, shrugging his shoulders.

"Woke up early. Thought I would come down to the stables and help my granddaughter out since you are the only one doing this."

"Lies, and you know it. I have Miyah, Ella, and Tiffany to help. What's on your mind?" Axel sighed, placing the brush on the table beside him and patting the horse on her side. Mar could feel something was off, but she didn't know what.

"I'm dying...."

"WHAT?!" She screamed, scaring the animals. Her heart dropped into her stomach. Yeah, she knew her Opa wasn't going to live forever. She just wasn't ready to hear those words just yet. He had lived through so much now this.

"Sweet pea, you know your Opa can't live forever."

"I know b-but. Opa, you can't just drop something like that on me. How long and what is the cause of it?" She said, making the man sigh reaching for her hand. Soon as she placed it in his, he pulled her into a strong hug kissing the top of her head.

"Heart failure. Your brother says it can be days or months. Just whenever this old heart decides it had enough. I just thought it would be best if I told all of you myself. Your Father and Mother being the first. No, he didn't take it well, but Luca knows his old man couldn't live that much longer. Plus, he has your Mother, siblings, and all of his children and grandchildren that love him dearly. I-I need all of you to be strong for your Father. I don't need him following me to the grave so soon. Luca has a lot of life left in him, and he needs to live it for you all and his grands." Axel said, hugging his granddaughter.

"I-I love you, Opa. I'm just glad I had the chance to know you after thinking you were dead."

"I know, sweetie. Hopefully, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Now let's get your animals together and get back to the main house before breakfast." He said as he helped her care for the animals.

*

*

*

"Oyabun, may I speak with you?" Akemi asked, walking into Takahiro's office with his little girl in his arms. She giggled and pointed to Taishi sitting and playing on the floor with his older sister and cousins.