ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65

"Well, you look like hell." Kamaria spoke as her husband walked into the house. Takahiro smiled shaking his head. Of course, he looked like hell he was training with Reece's crazy ass this morning, and just like Xerxes, the man got mad when he couldn't take him down. So, he decided to fight dirty.

"I know I was with Reece's crazy ass in the ring. How are you feeling? Nevermind, do not answer that. I know pregnant, tired, and horny." He laughed as she hit him with the towel she had in her hands. Quickly Hiro pulled her to him with a kiss until they heard little footsteps running up.

"You know they all been waiting for daddy to come back. Especially Takara, and the twins. Taishi prefers to be stuck to my leg for some reason. I think he is starting to realize that he won't be the baby much longer."

"I fear for the babies. That boy is too quiet, and you know how he is when he is quiet. Remember when he cut off Kara's hair because he was mad about a toy. Our son is evil." Hiro said with Mar laughing.

"Hmm, I wonder why Hiro. I think it has something to do with his father. Wouldn't you think?"

"Ōjo do not act as if you are not crazy too. I have seen your crazy and it isn't pleasant. Oh, I don't think you know about Shino. It seems that the fool tried to rape Ella and was caught by your brother. AJ beat the crap out of his butt until Elijah stopped him. Pops is going to let Ian toy with him at the end of the week." He said as she nodded because Mar already knew.

"Eli told me... Hiro, how are you, baby? I mean, really how are you? You were there with Opa when he took his final breaths, but I haven't seen you cry once. I know you loved my grandfather like he was your own. You and Elijah have to stop with this holding your feeling in."

"Ōjo, I'm not holding in my feelings. I have cried just not in front of you. Like you said I was there with him when he took his final breaths. I cried then, but your brother is a different story. He refuses to acknowledge the pain of losing his wife. I'm fine believe me. I am fine, yeah it hurts baby, but I do think Opa would have wanted us to be moping about." Takahiro said as he picked up one of his daughters as the goat decide to come running through the door. Swiftly he jumped onto the couch while Mar laughed.

"Hiro are you still scared of the goat?"

"Mar just get that fucking thing out of my damn house!" He yelled as she laughed picking him up taking him to the back door. "No more animals! He is to go back to the farm where he came from. The girls can visit him there! Last night the thing tried to eat my pants leg. I'm telling you he has it out for me...."

"Mama, daddy is silly!" Kara laughed. Takahiro glared at his daughter in his arms before tickling and kissing her all over her face. "STOP!" She laughed wiggling herself out of his grip so she could run along with the twins.

"You don't like your dog?"

"I love the dog, Kamaria. I just don't do farm animals. Horses I do, cows, goats, pigs, and things like that I do not. And I am not a snake person either so do not bring another one in this house...."

"What about a bird...."

"HELL NO! Have you not seen that big ass thing Reece and Nicole have in their house! No Kamaria!" He yelled. Kamaria just shook her head. Sometime Hiro was hard to understand. He had a big ass panther but was scared of small farm animals. To her, he was in more danger with Luna than the goat.

"Fine, I don't understand you though. You have Luna and she can decide to murder you whenever but is scared of the goat. Who cannot do any harm."

"Yeah, she knows I will kill her first. Plus, she's nothing but a big baby and you know it.... I was scared of her at first too, but that is a story for another time." He smiled kissing her cheek.