Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12

"Oyabun, I have some news for you, sir. I can't stay on the phone long because I know he will come looking for me soon. Yamato plans to attack Itsuki and Tomo when they come to Japan. I will let kno...."

"AYIA, WHERE ARE YOU?! DON'T MAKE ME SEARCH FOR YOU, SWEETHEART. YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!" Yamato yelled in the background.

"I'm sorry, Oyabun, I have to go...."

"Ayia, is he hurting you?"

"I'm sorry, I really have to go." She said, hanging up the phone. Takahiro sighed, looking at the door finding his wife standing there with two glasses at hand. He smiled as she scrolled over, sitting in his lap.

"You still mad at me?"

"I don't think I could be mad at my Ojo for too long. How is your ass feeling?" He laughed, making Kamaria glare at him as he kissed her cheek. Again she smiled, finally putting the glasses on the desk and pulling out a blunt.

"Get high with me...."

"Only if I can fuck you after," He smirked. Mar placed a finger over his mouth while he reached over to his side, getting the whiskey to pour them a drink.

"You know I don't like it when you curse a lot. Although it's sexy when you are talking about fucking me. So, will it be here on the desk, couch, chair...."

"Wherever you want it to be, baby. Light the blunt before I say forget it and have you now." He said, making Kamaria smile and stand as she slowly removed her clothes. Takahiro held a straight face watching until she finished when he suddenly pulled her over, sitting her in front of him. Kamaria didn't waste any time opening her legs while Hiro dipped his head between them, lapping over her clit.

"Let's get a little messy today," He said. Kamaria stared at him for a moment watching as he poured the liquor on her body right at her left collar bone and slowly licked it off, starting at her treasure up to her lips.

"Fuck me," Mar said, rolling her hips against his pelvis. Takahiro gripped her waist, humping her a little, ensuring that his pants rubbed her clit. Kamaria was trying her best to unbutton his beat, but Hiro kept grabbing her hands as he kissed her with force and passion. "Hiro...."

"Shhh..." He said, kissing her once more before standing back, removing his clothes one piece at a time. Mar bit her bottom lip watching as her sexy husband unwrapped himself in front of her until he was completely naked and back between her legs. He started out kissing her, rubbing himself slowly against her slit then allowing the tip to slide in before slamming into her.

"FUCCK!" She yelled, making Takahiro chuckle and doing it a few more times while sucking on her neck and making his way to one of her nipples. Hiro let his teeth graze across before sucking hard then traveling back up to her neck as something caught his eye in the doorway. Takahiro nicely smiled, slamming himself into Kamaria making her scream his name while his eyes stayed trained on the figure in the door before it left.

Once it was gone, he took the seat behind him, pulling his wife down in his lap, allowing her to ride him before placing her back on her feet bending her over the desk. Every few minutes, they would change positions until they both came. Hiro smiled to himself, knowing what he saw while stroking his wife's hair and kissing it before pulling away.

"Now, can we get high?"

"I thought I was your high Ōjo," He smiled, making her as she kissed him. Takahiro took the blunt from her hand and lit it all while lifting her and carrying her over the couch, covering them both as they relaxed and smoked their weed.

*

*

*

"You seem like something is bothering you," Luca said. AJ stopped looking back at his father sitting in their living room, looking at the television alone. Something Luca often did when there was no one at home but him.