TᕼIᖇTY | 30

"Ella, get off the floor, will you." Xerxes said, walking in with the girl. Mary had told him she was complaining about cramps, but she couldn't find anything wrong. Both concluded she was acting to seek attention.

"Why won't you do anything. I'm fucking hurting. You and that bitch out there aren't doing a damn thing. Help me. You're killing your niece, you fucking idiot!"

"Why do you think I'm here? Get the fuck up so I can check you over since you say Mary or none of the others are doing it right. Plus, laying on the floor isn't going to make it better. I know your ass is sore, El. It's been three fucking days." He said, lifting her from the floor onto the bed. Xerxes started to examine the woman finding nothing.

"You're going to put me in a regular room now, aren't you? I know you can see that is something wrong with me. Where's Axel? I need him to be with me. I'm scared," Ella began to cry while Xerxes stood there staring at her.

"You're fine, Ella, and I think you fucked things up with my little brother for good. What you need to do is focus on is staying healthy and delivering a healthy baby. Stop stressing yourself and think about what's important. AJ is not what's important right now. It's who you are carrying." He said as she stared at him, not listening to a word he was saying.

"Axel is...."

"Don't finish that sentence! I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but you need to get through your thick-ass skull that you can't claim or force someone to be yours if they don't want to be. Axel belongs to no one but himself because he is his own man. Try to remember that before you lose more than that." He said, touching her belly as Ella slapped his hand away. Xerxes had to contain himself from breaking her other wrist.

"My brother already fucked one of your hands up. Don't make me break the other. Get yourself together. You're not crazy, and you fucking know it. You had your chance with AJ, and you fucked it up. Take your loss."

"And let Lola have him? Fucking never...."

"No one said Lola had him. What I said was you lost your chance and take your loss. All you are doing is making AJ hate you, and it takes a lot to make him hate a person. I helped raise that boy, and I know him like that back of my hand. You don't want AJ to hate you; he's quiet for a reason. You may think me and our Dad are crazy. You haven't met Axel's crazy. Slapping the shit out of you and breaking your wrist is just half of it. Walk away... walk away now." Xerxes said, leaving the room. Ella sighed, touching her belly.

"All I wanted was him to love me. What did I do wrong?" She said to herself.

"What's wrong?" Kamaria asked her husband as he sat up quickly in the bed beside her

"What's wrong?" Kamaria asked her husband as he sat up quickly in the bed beside her. Luna's low growls awoke him as she sat by the door. The panther was normally settled and quiet at night, so this concerned him a little.

"Luna." He said, pointing to his pet. Kamaria could see the animal's glowing eyes as she looked at them then back at the door, growling, causing both dogs to stand alert. Hiro quickly stood putting on his clothes as he threw Kamaria a shirt and leggings.