ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80

"What the hell is your bitch ass smiling about?" Chance asked his brother as he walked into his office. Luca shrugged as Adele came into view. "Adele, why your ass be creeping up on fucking people? No wonder why Luca was smiling the two of you are trying to murder me." He laughed.

"Chance what do your ass what?"

"Nothing, but I have an idea. You know how Emmanuel is trying to use Riley against Xerxes. Let's touch that theory to the fullest. Xerxes baby mama. I don't trust her, but I know one way to." He said making Adele cock a brow while Luca sat back lacing his fingers together humming.

"I'm listening."

"Let's make Emmanuel think X has moved on with her. First, we need to see how willing she is to do so. I don't know Luca something about this girl scream that she is working with Manuel then something about her says she's clueless." Chance says.

"Trust us we had the same feeling, but we have been watching Kaarina like a hawk. Everything of hers is tapped, every room in her house the clothes that she is wearing. Shit even Harper devices just in case she tries to use them. The only thing that woman does is go to work and back home. From what Leah claims she doesn't even play with herself." Adele said making both men frown.

"That was something I did not care to hear about. So, it's settled then? Use Kaarina as bait?" Chance questioned.

"I don't yet but yeah. Still, we have to get Xerxes and Riley on board because you know we have to make this seem believable." Luca sighed. "They are in a good place, and I don't want to ruin that shit by placing X's unwanted baby mother into the mix." He spoke.

"Place my unwanted baby mother into what?" Xerxes asked standing in the doorway staring his blue eyes into his father's brown ones. Luca sighed again shaking his head and looking at Adele and Chance.

"We need to throw Emmanuel off his game. I know the plan is to make him come after you, but what if we use Riley...."

"Hell No! What the fuck you wrong with you! I am not using my wife as fucking bait, Chance!" Xerxes yelled as Luca and Adele stared at one another. It was their best bet but getting Xerxes to go along with it would be a long shot.

"Son, you know we will not let anything happen to Riley. You on the other hand... do you think that Emmanuel is going to get close? He is going to shoot and fucking kill. I will not let that happen. Riley, he will get close and personal. Emmanuel is the type that likes to fuck with females because he thinks they all are weak." Luca said.

Xerxes sighed rubbing his hands down his face as he shook his head. "Dad, I can lose her again... and what of Kaarina. She's Harper's mother I don't want my daughter to lose her mom."

"We all know this X, but you were the one that put it out there as if you were moving on with your life. I just say play into it...."

"I hear you, Uncle Chance. I do... but I don't know how Riley is going to feel about this." He said making them all nod. "Let me speak to Riley first then I will get back with the three of you. Dad, I need your opinion on something."

"Only your dad?" Adele asked making Chance laugh at her jealousy. "SHUT UP CHANCE!" She yelled causing him to laugh more. Xerxes just shook his head and look at his father with a smirk.

"Ma, I did mean it like that. You can help too. I went to see Sister Ida this morning and she was pleased with the rings I came up with for Riley and I. What do you think about this... I think this describes Riley. She's a jew, raw cut and precious." He said as Chance patted his back.