ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57

"Damn it, I just made it home, and those fuckers want me back in fucking Germany!" Chance yelled as his uncle stood in the doorway, shaking his head. He told him to stay there for a while so they couldn't track him, but it seems as if they did just that.

"Maybe if you would have listened to what I asked for a change, this wouldn't be happening. What you still licking your wounds from killing your little lover girl? I told you she could have...."

"You told me to kill her!"

"I didn't mean... Got damnit, Chance, you are just like your Father...."

"DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE ME TO THAT FUCKING MUTHAFUCKA AGAIN! THAT IS NOT MY FATHER!" He yelled while the man stood there, still shaking his head. It was funny how it was so easy to get Chance to follow along with his plan. Just a little white lie did it all. Maybe he should have told the boy the truth, but this was his only way to bring down the one man he hated so fucking much.

"Or maybe you are like the other one. Hell, I don't know. Still, you have to go back, or they will suspect something. You're upset, but I bet the idiot finally put two and two together and figured out that child is yours besides your cousin's. You better hope they didn't do a blood test, or they would find out more." He smirked as Chance pushed past him walking to his room.

"There you are! I swear, Chance, you act as if you don't have a wife and children! Leaving for days months just to please your sorry ass uncle! When will you see that man do not care for your ass! The only this he sees is someone to go in the line of fire beside his old ass."

"I have a child with you that I was forced to have... why are you in my fucking room?! You acted as if we are still together. In case you forgot, we were only married because of a fucking arrangement. That I couldn't get out of. I don't love you and never will. Therefore, I will do what I fucking, please. Leave and come, fuck who I want and when I want." Chance said, bending down the woman's level as he gripped her by the hair.

"CHANCE YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING ME!"

"Good, now get the fuck out of my damn room!" He yelled, making the girl ran from the room quickly. Maybe he should have done that, but it was like the woman didn't understand. Chance knew she wanted to be a family, but she wasn't for him.

Emmanuel forced him to marry the woman, and in the contract, they had to have a child within a year, which they did. He did his duty to up please her father and his uncle. That was all they were getting from him. Besides, he felt there was something Emmanuel wasn't telling him. One of the reasons he never went through with his plan to kill Adele and her friends still Emmanual found a way to try.

Every thought that went across Chance's mind was something about the Köhlers and what they wanted while he showered. He knew he couldn't lie his way out of Mariah and the child they shared. The thing was should he come clean beforehand, tell them what he knew or go along with Emmanuel.

 The thing was should he come clean beforehand, tell them what he knew or go along with Emmanuel